• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sig5335

Aug 14, 2022
    Baltimore County
    28 accepted here too. Unfortunately it seems like we are still gonna be waiting a while. I’ve seen a couple people apply after me, but got accepted way before me and have ncis already.

I’m 28 also and submitted the 17th. I feel like I have these huge gaps between dates compared people who submitted after me. I’m happy for them and all I just want my damn NICS number lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I’m 28 also and submitted the 17th. I feel like I have these huge gaps between dates compared people who submitted after me. I’m happy for them and all I just want my damn NICS number lol

Welcome to the club of 28ers. I'm hopeful that we'll get NICS this week and figure another 2-3 weeks after that for approval. Getting approved by the end of the month seems unlikely, given the data we have.

Sig5335

Aug 14, 2022
    Baltimore County
    Welcome to the club of 28ers. I'm hopeful that we'll get NICS this week and figure another 2-3 weeks after that for approval. Getting approved by the end of the month seems unlikely, given the data we have.

Yea I’m holding out strong for this week for NICS but unfortunately I think you’re right after the approval.

EXIT WOUND

Sep 22, 2011
    Out of how many of those accepted applications are from this forum? Now ask yourself if you have no idea what’s going on and have no way to see the trends like we can on here, are you gonna be wondering what’s up with your stuff?
    Now think about the people who submitted their application and got an accepted in just a couple days. They don’t have this forum to see how the timelines are trending so they think it’s going fast and suddenly they are 14 days with no movement.

What do you think those people are gonna do? They are gonna call and ask what’s going on.

So yes, unless they want an influx of calls they need to get the ball rolling and get a system in place that is running smooth and fast.

Am I wrong?
    I've waited for 24 years for this. I think I can wait another 60 days. As Hickok 45 would say, Life is Good.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    They send you an email saying your license application has reached final disposition. No wording about approval. You need to go look on your dashboard to see that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom