Accepted-8/11
    NICS-9/23
    Approval-10/5
    UPDATE: Permit in hand-10/8

Last edited:

Slhaney

Sep 8, 2019
    Street, MD
    The date of my application is 8/15. The “accepted” date is 8/18. Which one are they going off of? Hope I am close cause I’ve got no movement and find myself checking the licensing portal 2x per day and refreshing my email more frequently than I should.
    My Accepted date is 8-16 and I got my nics number 10-4, you should get NICS soon.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Got excited when I saw this today. Yea, USPS punking me. Was only a CR Magazine. Maybe tomorrow.
    unnamedmail.jpg

PEEJAY

Dec 2, 2020
    Oh, sure. Like that is fair. I had to deal with the three day rule, so should you!

Kidding, of course. It would have been nice if they got their act together a little earlier; but better late than never.

In the meantime, I'm finding carrying a p365 somewhat easier than twenty years ago (ok, 28...Good God, where has the time gone?) when I used to carry a S&W6906, which seemed small back in the 90s, but huge by todays standards.
    i carry the 365 too. I have a hard time aiming from the draw. I have practiced enough that i can do it but im better with a bigger grip. Might try a hogue on there.

fwgj

MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2022
    Up County MoCo
    Submitted 7/30
    Accepted 8/5
    NICS: 9/14
    Approved: 9/27 22HGP-0655xx 3:49 PM
    Received in Mailbox: 9/30

Sorry for the delay.....was out of town 6 time zones away...HGP was waiting for my greedy paws when I returned...

Are all my fellow 8/5ers all good?

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    Oh, sure. Like that is fair. I had to deal with the three day rule, so should you!

Kidding, of course. It would have been nice if they got their act together a little earlier; but better late than never.

In the meantime, I'm finding carrying a p365 somewhat easier than twenty years ago (ok, 28...Good God, where has the time gone?) when I used to carry a S&W6906, which seemed small back in the 90s, but huge by todays standards.
    isnt the glock 19/23/32 longer than a 6906? i heard the S&W is thicker than the glocks but never held one.

Anything is huge next to a p365.

Only saw 8/11's get approved today. Hoping they start on the 8/12s tomorrow.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Received this in an email from 2A Maryland

MSP Licensing Division - October 3rd - Carry Permit Stats
    Applications Accepted
    Applications Approved
    34,984 (98.1%)
    Applications Disapproved:
    1,206 (1.9%)
    Average Processing Time
    49 Days

Average Processing Time is from date of application acceptance*

* Note: The MSP system assigns an application number immediately upon the beginning of data entry. It is for tracking only and does not reflect "your place in line." The system allows the applicant to interrupt the application entry process for whatever reason needed. When all the required information has been entered and the application is submitted, the MSP personnel review the application for completeness. If all the information is complete, the applicant is sent an email indicating the application has been accepted. Once the application has been accepted, the clock is now "running" and MSP has 90 days to process the application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom