• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    You will receive an email with your HQL letter attached. You’ll need to print the letter and take with you to make purchases. There is also a field on the 77r for you to enter your HQL number.
    (Make sure to download the letter and save it. That is all that you get - no card, etc.)
    I’ve never had an FFL, or anybody for that matter, ask to see my HQL.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Do you put your HQL number in your on line 77r.? If you do why do they need to see it? It’s your ass if you lie on the app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WhiskeyHelps

Aug 17, 2022
    Eastern Shore

Attachments

• 1DDC5580-5E41-477B-BA08-9F06C5B84029.gif
      1DDC5580-5E41-477B-BA08-9F06C5B84029.gif
      81.2 KB · Views: 60

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    expected today to be nothing but 8/10's. Happy to see 8/11's get theirs late today.
    I would normally expect a full day of 8/11 tomorrow but who knows at this point. Maybe some 8/12's are in for it.

At this rate 8/15's by friday or saturday i suspect.

HiTekRednek

Jul 31, 2022
    Eastern Shore
    The date of my application is 8/15. The “accepted” date is 8/18. Which one are they going off of? Hope I am close cause I’ve got no movement and find myself checking the licensing portal 2x per day and refreshing my email more frequently than I should.

WhiskeyHelps

Aug 17, 2022
    Eastern Shore
    The date of my application is 8/15. The “accepted” date is 8/18. Which one are they going off of? Hope I am close cause I’ve got no movement and find myself checking the licensing portal 2x per day and refreshing my email more frequently than I should.
    They are going off the accepted date.. I’m an 8/17 accepted and have no movement

Newtsgto

MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2022
    Carroll county
    It appears they are going off of your accepted date's

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    pretty crazy to see that guy post an 8/12 already. Cant help but grin knowing my wait time is going to be one week less.

The 3 day rule of thumb went out the window this week.
    Oh, sure. Like that is fair. I had to deal with the three day rule, so should you!

Kidding, of course. It would have been nice if they got their act together a little earlier; but better late than never.

In the meantime, I'm finding carrying a p365 somewhat easier than twenty years ago (ok, 28...Good God, where has the time gone?) when I used to carry a S&W6906, which seemed small back in the 90s, but huge by todays standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom