• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • somoss

Silver Spring
    Feb 18, 2006
    Waiting on my carry license to be processed. Should I start my application for HQL No or after I get my carry permit?
    I have a c&r if it matters.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Waiting on my carry license to be processed. Should I start my application for HQL No or after I get my carry permit?
    I have a c&r if it matters.
    Don’t bother until you have your approved permit number. Then head to the MSP portal and do the exempt HQL app, takes minutes, and you’ll have the HQL within 24 hours or so.

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    I took me a break from this thread. It felt so good to be away, and like a train wreck here I am reading it. Holy sh!t there are a lot of the same questions. Lol.

Don’t worry, been there and done this wait just like everyone out there waiting. You will eventually get that card and enjoy your constitutional right.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I took me a break from this thread. It felt so good to be away, and like a train wreck here I am reading it. Holy sh!t there are a lot of the same questions. Lol.

Don’t worry, been there and done this wait just like everyone out there waiting. You will eventually get that card and enjoy your constitutional right.
    The same questions get asked over and over, if people would just take the time to read a few pages of a thread to understand what was going on and then if they still have a question try to use the search function (up in the upper right corner just look for it) most answers to most questions could be found.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    FB_IMG_1661788580269.jpg

PoffyD

Sep 6, 2022
    Washington county
    Last weekend and this weekend seems to of slowed way down wonder if they have stopped working weekends and have possibly outsourced some of the processing and maybe that’s why last week was totally out of the norm sequence of the way they were approving

CrabbyTurtle

Dec 23, 2020
    2A First
    I enjoy seeing repeated questions and posts. When the thread is this long, repetition helps and it show's that more people are participating along with varying opinions.

DFresh64

KnuklDragr
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 26, 2022
    AA County
    Already posted all my data when I was approved last week.
    For those waiting for mail....
    I was approved on Thursday and it's arriving today in mail. They mailed out quickly
    Just a FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom