• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HiTekRednek

Jul 31, 2022
    Eastern Shore
    I bought a handgun in March and had recently switch jobs. Same type of job just different company. I didn’t think to change anything on my 77r because I was doing the same thing. the gun store called me on day 6 saying that MSP flagged my app for incorrect info and on the seventh day it would be disapproved and I had to resubmit the application with the correct information. It was all very strange.
    I hope that I don’t have a similar issue with MSP and this permit. I would hate to get to the 90 day mark and they disapprove me for incorrect info or something stupid and have to start the clock again.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I bought a handgun in March and had recently switch jobs. Same type of job just different company. I didn’t think to change anything on my 77r because I was doing the same thing. the gun store called me on day 6 saying that MSP flagged my app for incorrect info and on the seventh day it would be disapproved and I had to resubmit the application with the correct information. It was all very strange.
    I hope that I don’t have a similar issue with MSP and this permit. I would hate to get to the 90 day mark and they disapprove me for incorrect info or something stupid and have to start the clock again.
    Go back over your application and make sure everything is correct. People who have had errors or omissions that were caught and corrected have seemed to get them squared away quickly by the MSP while still being processed.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Are we still on 8/4 approvals? I have not seen much movement the last two days, with either approvals or NICS!!
    Have not seen credible 8/5 reports yet but there is also a lack of 8/4 reports so maybe they took the weekend off. We need a spy to check the parking lot action.

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    Bru, I had the wrong middle name on a 77r A couple weeks ago. Talked to a trooper on the phone, he was like no problem Ill change it for you. then he asked me if there was anything else I wanted to change, lol. Got approved next day.

Just give them a call.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    So MSP actually verified your place of employment on a 77r?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom