Anyone have a NAA .22 Magnum mini-revolver?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    How do you like it and how does it shoot? I think they are cool and affordable so been thinking of picking one up.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    I think the only way you can get one is with the belt buckle and registered as an AOW.
    I may be wrong but don't think they are on the MD approved list.
    I had one in .22LR years ago. Well made little gun.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I'm looking at the roster now. Still only have the 1860-4 "Earl" on the approved list. No pocket versions.

Mtwoodson

May 7, 2011
    Western Eastern Shore
    I've had a couple in various flavors. Reasonably well made and accurate out to 5-7 feet, maybe. It's truly a "stick it in their ear" deep-cover desperation weapon. All that said, it's a hell of a lot better then nothing.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Saw a few at a gun show in Greenville, NC today. They are very popular here. I know more than a few folks who toss 'em in their pockets when they leave the house...with the wallet, keys, phone...etc...

Stealthy

Jun 2, 2012
    Bmore
    Hmm, they make a .22 blackpowder version... Can we own that in md? I think you can mail order them? Apparently they're fun with the cap and ball.. But I want a real one in .22lr w/ the folding grip :party29:

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I have one from my pre-MD days... a .22lr with 1 5/8 barrel. It was an impuse buy when I was picking up a couple other guns. They are relatively well-made, and shoot flawlessly. They are not accurate for anything over 10 feet and, obviously, are underpowered for defense. The best (only) use I could think of for it was to load up with snake shot and carry as a second gun while tooling around my grandparents place in the mountains (tons of snakes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom