Anyone else put an order through The Cop Shop?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I'm just wondering if anyone else has put their order in through The Cop Shop downtown on Baltimore street? I used one of my GSSF coupons and ordered a G19 in early April and they had a soft ETA of September.

Anyone else order through them? I don't mind waiting, just seeing if anyone who went through there has received theirs yet and when you ordered.

rnish

May 24, 2012
    I'm just wondering if anyone else has put their order in through The Cop Shop downtown on Baltimore street? I used one of my GSSF coupons and ordered a G19 in early April and they had a soft ETA of September.

Anyone else order through them? I don't mind waiting, just seeing if anyone who went through there has received theirs yet and when you ordered.

Last year I got my G34 from them. It took way less then they estimated, weeks not months, 7 day turn around for the MSP. Those were the days... before the panic of 2013. Word is Glock currently has a backlog of 1,000,000

frednek9

Mar 11, 2013
    Sykesville
    I purchased a G19 in late April with a delivery date of January 2014.
    I think i was number 65 that were order through them. So like you i wait patiently hopeful that the day will come much sooner.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Wow 2014! Not to add fuel to the fire but after they are delivered he still has to send the paperwork to the MSP and who knows what the wait time will be then!:sad20:

chillman

Sep 20, 2012
    Annapolis
    I ordered a 19 on march 12 and was told I am #25 on the list and is scheduled to be delivered in July. The day I ordered the gun I was told to expect September so things are moving a little quicker than they expected. I'm not in a big rush so its not a big deal to me. Sam is great about answering emails so you could always email to check your status.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I ordered a 19 on march 12 and was told I am #25 on the list and is scheduled to be delivered in July. The day I ordered the gun I was told to expect September so things are moving a little quicker than they expected. I'm not in a big rush so its not a big deal to me. Sam is great about answering emails so you could always email to check your status.

I like Sam, he's a good guy. I'll shoot him an email to see if orders from previous months are at least being filled. Freestate and Gun Shop are getting blue labels in sporadically and their supplier for those is the Cop Shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom