• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Getting ready to start a new build and I want to pick up a superior lower with the trigger adjustment

trapture

Surplus Rifle Lover
    Apr 27, 2007
    Dundalk-Ish
    Superior Lowers are decent but I warn you, they have a funky finish almost bead blasted not smooth. Never had a problem with it but it don't match my Stag upper very well So it's being replaced hopefully by a stag lower.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Or you could just do what I did and paint over the whole damn thing so that it all matches :).

My Superior lower and RRA M4gery Upper in a semi-arid camo pattern.

morestuff060ph2.jpg

morestuff062le0.jpg

redduck21502

Oct 19, 2007
    Cumberland, MD
    I have to tell you, I have two SA lowers and both had great triggers (RBPrecision LPK) that would click almost as soon as you pull the trigger with virtually no overtravel. I thought the SA adjustment was awesome. Then I bought an Anvil Arms lower ($100, better finish, free laser engraving, 100% Milspec except for the NFA stuff) I stripped my my first SA lower down and put the parts in the Anvil Arms lower. Guess what, same great trigger pull without any adjustment screw. Now I don't know if the screw would help a different trigger, but I don't think so, unless it is designed to adjust a 2-stage trigger. And the finish on the SA lower is really rough compared to others on the market. Still a good lower, I just will not be fooled by the "trigger screw" again. "Fool me once shame on...shame on me. Fool me, you can't get fooled again."

eta: I got my SA lowers from RBPrecision. Very good people to deal with.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    I got my SA from the first batch when everything was really nice. The rollmarks and Serial # were all machined out not etched out and I paid an extra $10 to get the HK Fire Control Group markings on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom