• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_stalcup

May 26, 2011
    Hollywood
    Overpriced and arrogant. He does have ammo. But everyone else is getting it in now. Even though he only takes cash because they don't pay taxes, he still charges sales tax.

ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    I just left there.......they do have a shit load of ammo but their prices are terrible. .40 wwb 100/$45
    .45 magtech 50/$28

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Each to his/her opinion. I have excellent rapport with Reuben and he tells me like it is. He does, after all have to stay in business by making a profit. At least he has some ammo that is difficult to find. It will never be like the "old days". Arrogant? Not that I noticed, nice fella and so is his wife.

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    I stopped by there once, plan to go back. Loads of archery supplies. Some black powder stuff. Thought ammo prices were high. Not arrogant in my opinion, could be you're not familiar with dealing with Mennonites.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I stopped by there once, plan to go back. Loads of archery supplies. Some black powder stuff. Thought ammo prices were high. Not arrogant in my opinion, could be you're not familiar with dealing with Mennonites.

It could also be that Ruban does not have the buying powder of a Chain Store or even a Retail Gun Store.

t_stalcup

May 26, 2011
    Hollywood
    After thinking about it, I take back the arrogance comment. Compared to Ted at Tacklebox, and some of the others, Ruben is not that bad. It appears that ammo is back everywhere lately.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Each to his/her opinion. I have excellent rapport with Reuben and he tells me like it is. He does, after all have to stay in business by making a profit. At least he has some ammo that is difficult to find. It will never be like the "old days". Arrogant? Not that I noticed, nice fella and so is his wife.

Any 41ae?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom