Anybody have a Glock 26 they want to sell or know of anybody who does?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    Just curious, have posted in the IP thread a few weeks ago. Could buy off of gunbroker, just figured i'd ask here before I go that route. Would prefer Gen 3 and no serial numbers starting with a P or any letter after that.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    FYI, internals in the Gen 3 are exactly the same as Gen 4. So, you get a smaller grip and a 3rd mag if you go Gen 4.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    I know, I don't want any of the internal parts of a Gen 4 or newer Gen 3. That's why the serial number has to begin with a letter before P, P***** was used for a small number of glocks at the very end of 2009 but mostly 2010 when Glock started using some newer MIM parts and all of the 9mm problems sprung up. Not interested in any of that or a Gen 4, I have had experience with some of the newer ones and have friends who have also and it's not a risk i'm willing to take. I'd rather have a tried and true Gen 3, replace all the springs and do a thorough cleaning.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Im not sure the 26 and 27 suffer the same issues as the larger size gen 4s...as nothing changed. Im not trying to sway you toward a 4, just saying.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    The recoil spring is the same, but the extractor and some of the other parts are now MIM just like the gen 3s and 4s made after January 2010. The problems don't effect every gun, but I know people personally who have purchased faulty guns and have fired a few of them. That combined with what they had to go through to try to get them fixed was enough for me to not want to take a chance.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    FWIW, I've got a Gen4 G26, and sofar, it's been flawless. It has over 2,000 rounds through it.
    RFR prefix.
    My G26 is 'box stock' with the exception of adding a Pearce +2 to one magazine.

IF you have any issues, changing the RSA (same as Gen3, btw!) and the extractor and spring loaded bearing takes care of 99% of the issues.

All inexpensive parts.

My G26 is incredibly accurate with both CCI Blazer (aluminum) and Federal HST.

This G26 is my CCW. :thumbsup:

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Have a Blue Label G26OD, serial # LCX with Front Line IWB leather holster, five 10rd magazines and adapter to fit 15rd magazines for $650.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    Have a Blue Label G26OD, serial # LCX with Front Line IWB leather holster, five 10rd magazines and adapter to fit 15rd magazines for $650.

a little rich for my blood, thanks anyway though. I'm all good on holsters and mags, just really looking for the gun.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I've got one I might be willing to part with, but I might be a little far away for you.
    I'll shoot you a pm after I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom