• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joemac

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2010
    West Point Va
    I'm considering going but would prefer to ride with someone. Anyone going from St. Mary's to hear the about the gun SAFETY bill?

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012
    I'm going with a few people who aren't on the forum but coming from Baltimore.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    I'm going from St. Mary's and taking a buddy. I have room for 2 others, but be warned...I'm staying until the end.

I'm going to try to call and schedule appointments with Delegate Bohanan and Senator Dyson for the morning of the 6th.

No doubt a long day.

PM me if you want to ride.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    I'm going to try to call and schedule appointments with Delegate Bohanan and Senator Dyson for the morning of the 6th.

How does that work? You just call and ask for an appointment? Do you actually sit and discuss with your reps or do you just shake their hand and tell them you oppose these bills? How long do they usually give you?

Lot of questions, I know.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I am going and have room in the van to take a few other people. I started a car pool thread but put the wrong date in the title line, I need to get more sleep.

If anyone is interested in riding up let me know and I will work out the details with you.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Anyone know of a place we might get together for coffee or lunch while we're up there? I'm not at all familiar with downtown Annapolis

amarok111

Feb 11, 2010
    I am going from Lexington Park and would like to caravan with others. I will consider taking riders too, but be forewarned:
    1) I plan to stay as late as I can, and it's predicted to go on 'til midnight
    2) I will be smoking - window open - so if you're prone to get cold or intolerant of smoke...
    3) Driver (me) gets full control of the radio but will defer climate control to passenger(s)

I just heard rumor that some folks are gathering at Wildewood shopping center to caravan and carpool. Unconfirmed and I didn't get a time either. Can anyone verify?

Oh, and BTW, if you haven't heard yet, O' and Bloomberg are expected to show up and possibly even "testify". Should be interesting, to say the least!

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    How does that work? You just call and ask for an appointment? Do you actually sit and discuss with your reps or do you just shake their hand and tell them you oppose these bills? How long do they usually give you?

Lot of questions, I know.

If you are from their District, ask for a meeting at their District Office (saves a drive to Annapolis). You will sit down with them and discuss your position. Generally they will give 1/2 hr. or more depending on their schedule. Try to line up 3-4 friends (also from their District), etc., who feel the same as you. The more people they hear from in person the better. In the last two weeks I have met with Dyson, Bohanan, O'Donnell, and Wood. I'll be in Annapolis on Wed. 2/6.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom