• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Hafer's has Anderson stripped lowers for $49.99, unlimited Fiochi 9mm at $21.99 Romeo MSRs etc.

Hafer's Guns is excited to bring you awesome sales for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday as a THANK YOU for your continued support over the years!

Here are just a few items that will be available with awesome savings:

Anderson Stripped Lowers Standard Model $49.99

Sig Sauer MSR Romeo $99.99 - no limit!

Smith & Wesson EZ Shield 380 Caliber Select Models $399.99

Windham Weaponry 5.56 Heavy Barrel MD Compliant, Carry Handle was $999.99, Now $849.99!

The Ruger-57 Free Ammo with Purchase! Purchase a new Ruger 57 Pistol and Receive 50 Rounds of FNH 5.7x28 ammo FREE! ($69.99 Value)

20% OFF Select Holsters!

Rock River ATH V2, 223 Wylde OR Rock River NM A4, 223 Wylde - Was $1299.99 Now $1099!!

AMMO!

- Fiocchi or Federal, Select SKUS 12 Gauge Target, Case Price - $100 Cash Deal, Add 5% for CR CD Fee

- Fiocchi 9mm 115GR FMJ or Blazer 115GR FMJ - $21.99 Each - no limit

- CK9 9mm 124 grain FJM, 50 Rounds - $19.99 - no limit

Hawke Life Scopes - Several models marked down $79.99-$99.99

25% Off Any Regular Price Case in Stock!

Smith & Wesson EZ Shield 9mm (model 12437) ONLY $449.99!

Ruger EC9S 9mm Pistol (select models) - $349.99!!!

Smith & Wesson Shield Plus 9mm (model 13246) - Only $449.99!!

Be sure to stop by and check out these amazing deals and MORE!

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    This is a smoking hot deal compared to the usual garbage from BCA I see thrown into uppers. Hopefully some people take advantage of this! If it were fluted, I probably would have swapped out my Bushie HBAR for it.

I picked up 2 myself.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...u100040692-136059-249139.aspx?sku=100-040-692

Daniel Defense SOCOM Heavy Barrel upper (no CH or BCG). 13% off coupon code 'RFC' and already listed at $50 off. Not a cheap upper but I think this is a killer deal for what it is. I'd buy one if I didn't already have one.

Order comes to $790.87 after $7 estimated shipping and applied coupon. Screaming deal for a premium DD upper in my opinion. Mine shoots consistently MOA with a wide variety of ammo.

It's also listed as heavy and so is kosher for MD. You WILL have to get it pinned and welded, but any reputable gunsmith can do that for around $60. Just bring an extended A2 flash hider with you.

Their MK18 upper is also running on the same sale:

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...ku100018030-81194-239936.aspx?sku=100-018-030

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    This is a smoking hot deal compared to the usual garbage from BCA I see thrown into uppers. Hopefully some people take advantage of this! If it were fluted, I probably would have swapped out my Bushie HBAR for it.

Only reason I held off. My 16” is my go to SHTF rifle and I want it as light as reasonably possible. It’s not the most accurate, but it’ll shoot 2MOA with cheap FMJ hand loads and 1.5 with RMR 69gr hand loads. Commodity blasting FMJ its about a 4-5MOA gun though. But realistically with a 2MOA dot, that’s still 90+% on a torso target at 200yds with cheap plinking ammo and decent ammo it can stretch its legs to 250-300. Would need a better optic for anything past that unless running Kentucky windage.

I’d love for it to be a lot more accurate, but not at the expense of several more ounces out at the end of the gun. I’ll just need to suck it up at some point and get a Faxon fluted barrel at some point.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    Your mention got me to thinking. The bad news is that I don't recall seeing too much in the way of deep discounting on many/most models of chronographs over the years, unless something is discontinued. Midway USA is currently knocking a few bucks off the current Pro Chrono series. I don't own a Pro Chrono model myself, but they've been around a long time.

The good news is, to me at least, beginning at about 100 bucks or so? You probably can't make a better investment in your shooting hobby than a chronograph. DO get yourself one! The info that even the most basic of models will yield is worth every penny.
    I definitely want and need a chronograph. I don’t much about them. You and several others here helped me get started reloading about 8 years ago. A chronograph is a need for me now. Any suggestions/help is appreciated.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've never been there. I found your thread about FreeState. I signed up for a class starting at 06:30 so hopefully no issues since it's so early.

If you don't go on weekends or nights later in the week you'll likely be ok

Place used to be great, being run like an OC go-kart track anymore

Abuck

Ultimate Member
    Black Friday barrel aged beer release event at Shangy’s in Emmaus PA. With 4000+ beers available normally, today they released over 250 specialty darker brews. Had to get a few of these holy grail Bell’s Black Note stouts. Among a few others, such as a ‘96 Shmaltz Brewery 21st Anniversary Jewbelation, and a few Avery select brews.

I have a Utopias put away, I’ll have to break it out to pair with the Dogfish.

The quantity consumption of youth has been replaced with quality selections such as these.

Attachments

• CA38428F-593A-4B43-B529-116E988BDEC3.jpg
      CA38428F-593A-4B43-B529-116E988BDEC3.jpg
      144.2 KB · Views: 299

Sawney Beane

Jun 16, 2021
    I scored 4 Anderson AR15 Complete lowers for $99.00 each at Freestate Gun Range Black Friday sale this morning. Nice crowd, excellent service, it was all hands on deck. I was told they had 400 hundred in stock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom