"Anti-Trump" relative asks "are you carrying" in front of the entire family.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC

"Anti-Trump" relative asks "are you carrying" in front of the entire family.
    Answer: (loud enough for the family to hear) "Why are you stalking me? Trying to figure out if you can rob me or set me up?

outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    Don't blame me bro... lol
    thrown under a bus.gif

:lol:

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    "Well it would kind of defeat the purpose of "concealed" if we all talked about it wouldn't it?"

And then wink real big at the most unlikely to carry or elderly person at the table.

While everyone is still chuckling and before SIL can respond:

"I mean seriously though, concealed means concealed. I actually went through a training class for guns believe it or not, and one of the things they say is how it's foolish to go around talking about it. It's like a Tootsie Roll Pop..." *silly dramatic mysterious look* "The world may never knooooow"

IMMEDIATELY start back up a conversation with someone else, maybe the person sitting next to you "You remember that cartoon commercial with the owl for the Tootsie Roll...."

If she says anything else about it again just look at her seriously and say "Look, I really don't want to talk about guns anymore, you seem to be thinking about them a whole lot more than me. I'm done with that. Seriously. If you're really interested in them, come over some day and we can look at them together, that's a serious invite. But I'm done with the whole interrogation at the dinner table thing."

Back to other conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    shatter

Latest threads

Top Bottom