• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Liberal minds explode and refuse to believe when told that their patron saint FDR was a racist and anti-Semite.

FDR was opposed to Asian immigration as he felt they were from inferior bloodlines and that he didn’t want inferior Asian blood mixing with superior American and European blood. He also signed with relish the Executive Order to intern American citizens…the Nisei…and confiscating their property.

When on Harvard’s board of directors in the 1920s FDR engineered a quota for Jewish students as he felt too many were being allowed in. As President he all but stopped Jewish immigration into the country. He also said the the state of Oregon had too many Jews in their state government.

During WWII Jewish organizations were trying to pressure FDR into bombing the Nazi death camps. His response was that the Jews should shut up.

His ordering the defense industry to hire blacks was not done out of altruism or belief in doing what was right…it was done out of political expediency to forestall a huge march on Washington by black groups…and pressure from his wife Eleanor as she was the social justice supporter…though he gets credit.

The Libs don’t like hearing that…any more than they believe they’re no different today and still following the same playbook.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Liberal minds explode and refuse to believe when told that their patron saint FDR was a racist and anti-Semite.

FDR was opposed to Asian immigration as he felt they were from inferior bloodlines and that he didn’t want inferior Asian blood mixing with superior American and European blood. He also signed with relish the Executive Order to intern American citizens…the Nisei…and confiscating their property.

When on Harvard’s board of directors in the 1920s FDR engineered a quota for Jewish students as he felt too many were being allowed in. As President he all but stopped Jewish immigration into the country. He also said the the state of Oregon had too many Jews in their state government.

During WWII Jewish organizations were trying to pressure FDR into bombing the Nazi death camps. His response was that the Jews should shut up.

His ordering the defense industry to hire blacks was not done out of altruism or belief in doing what was right…it was done out of political expediency to forestall a huge march on Washington by black groups…and pressure from his wife Eleanor as she was the social justice supporter…though he gets credit.

The Libs don’t like hearing that…any more than they believe they’re no different today and still following the same playbook.
    And then there was LBJ.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Garet Jax,

Not sure exactly what you mean by not their peers. But I see you are somewhat versed in one of the greatest educators, greatest Americans, and all around great mentor to others. His wisdom not only addresses the misguided efforts to make laws, policy and other special measures to help Black folks rise up. Yet as Sowell has proven, things like Affirmative action and minimum wage actually hurts the blacks and other poor segments of society.

Sowell - "I have never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money."

I cannot find the example, but it was possibly Sowell, or Walter Williams, Larry Elder, or Denzel who was asked by a rug rat black kid, " why do you speak white?" These are the peers I was meaning when I mentioned that those lower income, black or white, yellow or brown, have different norms, morays, viewpoints and then the pull to be the Big Boss instead of the kid who obeys the law, studies and makes something of themselves. There is a stigma that is uncool if one has work ethic and plays by the rules and makes something of themselves instead of being a drain on the system.

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    This is probably just a cover for launching a new wave of discrimination against Muslims and Orthodox Christians for having the audacity to think their children should not be taught trans ideology in conflict with their religion and culture until the kids are a little older and able to intellectually protect themselves from heresy.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I understand that by their logic, differences in outcomes are explained by societal biases. For example, if black students are disciplined more, its because of the bias of the white teachers that choose whom to discipline. Its the same for graduation rates. Black kids disproportionately fail to graduate, its because those in charge of education are biased against them.
    I wonder what happens when you apply their logic to data like this...
    Screenshot_20230803_232151_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230804_003809_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230629_134120_Twitter.jpg

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    People have the right to hate…that’s what freedom of speech is all about. The political Left should understand that…they practice it 24/7…in fact they constantly abuse that right.

They’re so invested in use of hate…in speech…in laws…in politics…they weaponized it.
    Yup, cannot argue with that. My grandfather used to say he loved it when the Jim Crow racists showed their hand. I used to ask him why and he would say “ I now know where to keep my iron sight on”

MC and national liberals have are hard time accepting the hate they despise is being used in the same manner by themselves against those they disagree with. Hypocrisy is alive and doing well.

ChesterW8

Mar 31, 2023
    Washington DC
    I’ll never forget what my drill instructor said 15 years ago. “We practice extreme equality. Regardless of race, gender, religion, political affiliation, or sexual orientation; you will all be treated like sh*t”

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom