• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    I recently saw a TV commercial with kids looking around the house for stuff in unsafe positions and the last one came out with a gun. I didn't catch what .org group (parents something?) it was but expecting we'll see more of this.

I'm all for safe storage but they're going beyond that.

Looking for it on-line and came across this one which was way worse.

https://www.shootonline.com/video/t...-unboxing-video-directed-kevin-wilson-jr-grey

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    More Bloomberg Bux being spread around.

There's no shortage of idiots looking for something to be terrified of, and no shortage of Social Engineer Wannabees looking for someone to terrify.

Then up pops your local Progressive, saying "Elect me. I can make scary things go away for you, through the magic of Social Justice."

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I was playing range tonight with my 3 and 5 just turned tonight. We were doing indoor blowguns before bath. (Cold steel makes a nice adult .625 and venom makes a decent .40 for the kids) Cease fire....hot range and cold range rules...calling out commands ...it's epic fun. They didn't want to stop but mom had the bath ready and it was time. People should be talking about having safe fun and understanding weapons instead of "weapons bad". They are just tools.

Ps. If you don't have some targets and do indoor blowguns with the kids you should give it a try. I have so much fun. Sometimes instead of going for bullseye, I just try and hit or get as close to the kids dart ad I can. Cheap fun and can be done indoors for when it's not nice outside.

chujohn

Dec 2, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    I remember one from a few years ago, where a woman went to pick up her son at his friend's house. While talking to the woman the friend's mother could see the kids all of sudden playing with her vibrators on the front lawn. It said "you wouldn't leave these lying around so why would you have guns out for kids to play with". it was quite strange with the kids doing weird stuff with her "collection".

A_C

Jan 12, 2017
    I remember one from a few years ago, where a woman went to pick up her son at his friend's house. While talking to the woman the friend's mother could see the kids all of sudden playing with her vibrators on the front lawn. It said "you wouldn't leave these lying around so why would you have guns out for kids to play with". it was quite strange with the kids doing weird stuff with her "collection".

This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDvlY7gglk

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    We should sponsor horrific rape commercials which show the woman's handgun disappearing due to .gov as she reaches for it . Have a message to end it in large font: The government is concerned about his life, not your trauma.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    And There's This

Make sure you lock the room the safe is in.
    "The storage location should be inaccessible to children."

Put locks on the guns as well as locking them in a safe.
    "Gun locking devices render firearms inoperable and can be used in addition to locked storage."

Better yet, take them apart and lock them up in different safes around the home.
    "If firearms are disassembled, parts should be securely stored in separate locations."

https://projectchildsafe.org/parents-and-gun-owners/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom