• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Just purchased another pistol for JLowe Guns at Tactical Shepherd. As always John was pleasant and helpful.
    Now the 7 day wait to get my Taurus G2C out of MSP Jail.
    Thanks John for another great transaction.

Len

ThisOrThat

Aug 6, 2020
    Just purchased another pistol for JLowe Guns at Tactical Shepherd. As always John was pleasant and helpful.

Len
    That’s awesome. But their prices are higher than other places around that treat me well and not treat me like I am clueless because of the way I look. The last time I checked my money was just as good as the next person.

Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    That’s awesome. But their prices are higher than other places around that treat me well and not treat me like I am clueless because of the way I look. The last time I checked my money was just as good as the next person.
    Perhaps not wear this shirt there next time….
    080BF1A6-D8F1-4AC8-AAF2-F4E783EDF349.jpeg

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    When then, go elsewhere. I have had nothing but great experiences the few times I was up there.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Both myself and my brother dealt (independently) with JLowe. Positive experience meter pegged at 100% for both of us.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Ah come on you can't leave us hanging...what's the matter with how you look ? I have the opposite problem, I am treated well on general appearance, it's only after I start speaking that I am treated poorly. :o

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    good thing they are a good 30+ minute drive from me. I would be there every payday....

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD

Len
    Every time I've BOUGHT from TS, I was treated well and had questions answered. I'm about ready to look for a FN 509. I'll go there first. Like I told Mel and John, I drive past 3 other gun shops getting there. :patriot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom