• mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Monumental Rifle & Pistol Club

Invites you to compete in its sorta-annual

“Riot Gun Riot”

Have fun while getting a little trigger time behind your riot gun, house gun, trench gun, cruiser gun, truck gun, coach gun, lupara, sawed-off, big stick, man-killer, or whatever it is you call your favorite short-barreled shotgun!

When:

February 9, 2014 (sign-in 9:30am, first round downrange at 10:00)

Where:

Trap Field #2, AGC of Baltimore

Rules:
    •CLASSIC CLASS: Any shotgun with a barrel of 20” or less and cylinder choke. (follow NFA rules!) Pistol grip OK. Barrel length is measured from a closed bolt to the muzzle. In any and all cases of dispute, the Sacred Monumental Voodoo Stick is final arbiter of muzzle length.

•MODIFIED CLASS: Any shotgun with a barrel of 22” or less. Any choke. Barrel length is measured from a closed bolt to the muzzle. In any and all cases of dispute, the Sacred Monumental Voodoo Stick is final arbiter of muzzle length.

•1 round of trap at 16 yards – (25 birds.) Prizes will be awarded via the Lewis system of scoring, with there being 3 Lewis classes for each Class.

•Shooters are awarded an additional bird for every inch their barrel is below 22 inches. I.e., a shooter with an 18–inch barrel gets 4 bonus birds each round.

•Usual AGC trap ammunition rules apply

Prizes:
    •First Lewis Class: Fifth Jack Daniels
    •Second Lewis Class: Pint Jack Daniels
    •Third Lewis Class: ½ pint Jack Daniels

Fees:
    •Usual AGC trap fees ($3 members, $5 non-members, $2 juniors)

-PLUS-

•Monumental Member Entry Fee: Free
    •Other AGC badge holder Entry Fee: $1.00
    •Non-Member Entry Fee: $2.00

We will also be serving All You Can Eat Pancakes along with sausages, coffee, and orange juice starting at 830AM. Suggested donation of $5.00 to defray cost. Exact change appreciated. All profits to benefit the Monumental Women and Women On Target. Call Patty West (443-413-8887) or e-mail pskryja@gmail.com if you would like to help!

Questions?

Paul Mendez – 240-477-2033 or Mendez.Paul1957@Gmail.com

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I know nothing about shooting trap. But it would be fun to give my little 12ga buddy a workout.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Tomorrow? Damn, that's short notice, I'll need to cancel plans in order to make it. This is a great time, hopefully I'll be there!!!!!

DSC09364800x600.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

sbs.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Sorry I missed this. I've always wondered what it would be like to shoot trap with a pistol grip shotgun. I hope you have this event again.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    It was a great time that's for sure! I can't believe the old trenchgun could hit those birds.

I managed to lose my BBQ sauce though.....

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Check with Paul Mendez about the sauce! Patty and I set it aside when we were cleaning up. I think Paul may have picked it up.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    It was good to see so many folks showed up in the cold to shoot trap. It was humbling to see how bad I was with my VersaMax as compared to my regular trap gun! Even so, I managed to snag a third place in my class and won a miniature bottle of Jack Daniels!

Thanks to Monumental for hosting this thing and I look forward to doing again next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom