• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mitral

Sep 6, 2015
    Calvert
    Thank you sir.
    That’s fantastic
    Can’t wait to see what you have that I can’t live without.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I guess I'll probably skip Harrisburg and check out this one, then.

It seems like very time I go to York or HB and you're not there I see something I'd like to get, but they're not interested in shipping it. :sad20:
    Relatively small building (Exhibit hall 2 I think?) But appears mostly gun stuff, not alot of junk tables, but I also did not look around much after we set up today. It's a growing experience, hopefully if this does relatively well the promotor will look into other venues as well.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Hell, I'll go over today. No map, no building number blah blah, like most gun shows, once you get close just follow people. herd mentality.

Side note: today is AACO Hazardous Waste day, Heritage Office Complex (2662 Riva Road; Annapolis, MD 21401) I have 20 gal of hyd. fluid to lose.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Drive past the hot tub exhibit . Turn left at green ticket booths , go up slight hill . The show is the steel bld on tge right .

No heat inside , wear your jacket this morning .

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    I drove by there yesterday and the only thing I saw on the sign out on Generals Hwy was for the hot tub sale. Waiting to hear back from someone that went to see if it's worth going. I might go anyway just to support a local show since we haven't had any in AA County for some time now.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Went this morning. Good turnout. They packed everything into one of the exhibition buildings, so it's tight. Maybe if the solid turnout continues the rest of the weekend they'll expand to both buildings next year. To me similar to the Timonium shows, but all gun-related stuff here. A good range of stuff being sold. Didn't see anything I had to have, but enjoyed looking as always, then dropped another donation to MSI and headed out.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Went this morning as well, parking was easy around mid morning. Only went in support of a show existing in our county which hasn’t happened in quite some time. Pricing was as expected on the high side for firearms at most tables, SCSG was the only one that I would call competitively priced. Didn’t see anything really interesting to me but it was crowded which I think is a good thing.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I drove by there yesterday and the only thing I saw on the sign out on Generals Hwy was for the hot tub sale. Waiting to hear back from someone that went to see if it's worth going. I might go anyway just to support a local show since we haven't had any in AA County for some time now.
    Signs advertising were on the Crownsville Rd side all around that gate which was open.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Got to love the Fudds who will bash gun free zones and say things like “from my cold dead hands” , but then pull shenanigans like this. I don’t jump through a million hoops to get a wear and carry permit in MD just for you to tell me my rights don’t matter here. Shame on the event promoters.

00852117-FFE6-47FF-9B59-41E4355AF231.jpeg

39227DAA-3E2B-45C6-AA56-FB2F40778501.jpeg

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Ohh and to the racist POS old guy wearing a veteran hat and patches on his vest, but proudly flying a confederate flag in his booth and had items like a Klu Klux Klan knife in his case, you are a disgrace to all veterans and should be ashamed of yourself.

38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    I have never been to any gun show where you can carry a loaded firearm, I have been to them across the United States, If a veteran or anyone wants to sell items that you do not agree with don't look or buy them. Keep your one sided views to your self, you sound like a real winner anyway.

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I have never been to any gun show where you can carry a loaded firearm, I have been to them across the United States, If a veteran or anyone wants to sell items that you do not agree with don't look or buy them. Keep your one sided views to your self, you sound like a real winner anyway.
    Oh so you support racism. Got it. I'll add you to the list of people to avoid.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Got to love the Fudds who will bash gun free zones and say things like “from my cold dead hands” , but then pull shenanigans like this. I don’t jump through a million hoops to get a wear and carry permit in MD just for you to tell me my rights don’t matter here. Shame on the event promoters.

View attachment 407375
    View attachment 407376
    Same signs in VA and PA at shows. Some states the signs carry force of law, here they do not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom