• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aht2131

Aug 5, 2011
    Finally a company bold enough to be willing to offend the one demographic least likely to purchase their product and whose purchasing decision has nearly zero impact on their business.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    They'll get sued for discrimination.

I guess they might. Going to be thrown out real quick.

Political affiliation isn't a protected class.

I'd lump it with cheap and stupid PR. So they might lose a handful of sales from Biden supporters. Probably most Biden supporters who don't give a crap about virtue signaling are just going to click no and go about their merry way buying their ammo.

A few hell yeah, Trump and 'murica (in that order) will get warm feelings in their special place and fall all over themselves to buy as much Fenix ammo as possible because.

Pretty much everyone not on the extremes is going to either be mildly annoyed, roll their eyes or do a "oh, that's nice. Good for them". IE a neutral, slight positive or slight negative reaction. Though I guess anyone not at least positive reaction will probably be mildly annoyed it is one more thing to click through.

Of course they are out of stock. So doesn't really matter much in the end.

My 2 cents is businesses should be staying out of politics in general (right or left). They already are allowed way more sway than is right. Rich people can already buy way more of a "vote" than poor and middle class. Don't need businesses effectively doing the same.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Finally a company bold enough to be willing to offend the one demographic least likely to purchase their product and whose purchasing decision has nearly zero impact on their business.

And smart enough to realize that such a move will bring MORE people from the demographic who would buy their product.

Heck, if they had inventory, I would order some from them, just because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom