Allen West Considering NRA Dissidents’ Call to Challenge Wayne LaPierre for CEO Role

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I'm repulsed by this cronyism, even though I shouldn't expect any better. This is just another example of us vs. them, and the NRA isn't actually "us" at that level. Wayne and the board are all enjoying their circle jerk with our/your donations and resting comfortably.

I have said this before, but it remains true: I didn't leave the NRA. The NRA left me.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    When I get my monthly NRA begging call, I tell them they will not get another red cent from me, until WLP is gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    When I asked Cathy Wright (who just moved to Maryland and was then seeking to be elected to the board) her stance on WLP, she responded with a comment that indicated she was quite content with the status quo. Needless to say, she did not get my vote. She did get elected to the board.

I will say this, at the 2022 NRA Annual Meeting, I saw more board members at the NRA sponsored meetings than I have in over 20 years of attending. I was shocked to see five members (who had committee assignments related to membership. clubs and state associations) on the panel for the Clubs and Associations Update held on Friday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom