Air Marshal Qualification - CCW Skills (For those looking to practice like the Pros)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm thinking EC was not a big fan the the Blaster?
    I met a dude at a 2 gun shoot up in thurmont who worked for the US Marshalls. He was an Air Marshall, and told me that they conduct training with simunition, and had replicas of airplanes that they would work in.

I always thought that was really cool.
    That's what I was thinking....
    Your question mark does not make any grammatical sense.

And yes it is... you are one of them.
    The pertinent posts between his first post and his insult post.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Just curious, but why would you make such a statement? :shrug:

He got mad over Teratos’s comment. Pretend you don’t know Blaster and don’t know Teratos has great respect for Blasters abilities and training. He thought the good doc was making fun of him…

If he didn’t act like a child about it, it would have been a funny misunderstanding.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    He would be in the majority :)
    I wasn't shooting it with my job on the line so stress was lower but I only managed a 100 or 105 iirc the first time some guys at my side job decided we should try it. The par times are unforgiving. For sure. One of the guys cleaned it but he's an IPSC master and has shot maybe one time anything other than clean on the PPC/DCJS COF.

Since the rules say it has to be shot "cold", I really need to try to do it again and see if I can get better. I only have IPSC cardboards handy. Have to order some Qs.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I wasn't shooting it with my job on the line so stress was lower but I only managed a 100 or 105 iirc the first time some guys at my side job decided we should try it. The par times are unforgiving. For sure. One of the guys cleaned it but he's an IPSC master and has shot maybe one time anything other than clean on the PPC/DCJS COF.

Since the rules say it has to be shot "cold", I really need to try to do it again and see if I can get better. I only have IPSC cardboards handy. Have to order some Qs.
    So, the original "33" FAMs were CASLOs. Civil Aviation Security Liaison Officers. They would basically do regulation enforcement for the FAA with airlines. Their mission flights were usually intel driven international flights. They would shoot this qual for fun as a contest to see who would take the flight.
    My first original FAA Air Marshal badge is one of my prizes possessions. It's in lexan in a shadow box with original creds.
    09f1224966c540980e8976d59e52458c.jpg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    He got mad over Teratos’s comment. Pretend you don’t know Blaster and don’t know Teratos has great respect for Blasters abilities and training. He thought the good doc was making fun of him…

If he didn’t act like a child about it, it would have been a funny misunderstanding.
    Yeah, he totally misunderstood. I didn’t even think he could be referring to my post, as it was totally true and accurate.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    So, the original "33" FAMs were CASLOs. Civil Aviation Security Liaison Officers. They would basically do regulation enforcement for the FAA with airlines. Their mission flights were usually intel driven international flights. They would shoot this qual for fun as a contest to see who would take the flight.
    My first original FAA Air Marshal badge is one of my prizes possessions. It's in lexan in a shadow box with original creds.
    09f1224966c540980e8976d59e52458c.jpg
    Didn't know that. Great way to settle workplace duty disputes while simultaneously encouraging skill development.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This thread is full of dickheads.

No it's not?

Your question mark does not make any grammatical sense.

And yes it is... you are one of them.

I tattled on you

NO reason for this discourtesy and rudeness

See you next month

Alright....

Who ratted?
    I did

@joppaj did his sentence get commuted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads