• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    For me price makes sense. It is a hard comparison to Lancaster PA versus the middle of MD. Never had any issues with range officers at AGC for shooting too fast. Think they do a pretty good job of letting people shoot and watching out for safety issues. There are a lot of meme bees that do not have the knowledge of this group.

My only gripe and a minor one is the way muzzleloader must be during cease fire. RSO was cool about it but explained that even with gun broken open, breech plug removed, and empty chamber indicator in I was still in the wrong…..

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    AGC's really the only game in town for this part of MD. I don't love that fees are rising, but it is what it is. I do think it would be useful to talk about further capital improvements and facility upgrades to soften the blow. The action bays were a game-changing addition, and I wonder what could be next...

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I left the AGC and went to SLCFSA when they implemented the guest fee. My drive now is 45 minutes as opposed to 1 hour, and NO beltway or 795 stress either.

This new price increase going to be all in 1 whack? Or will they ease into it $10/ year like last time?

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    At least you "have a game in town"
    From me AGC is 1+ hours, SL is 1+ hours, Arundel is 45 + min,

AGC's really the only game in town for this part of MD. I don't love that fees are rising, but it is what it is. I do think it would be useful to talk about further capital improvements and facility upgrades to soften the blow. The action bays were a game-changing addition, and I wonder what could be next...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom