(AGC) 5-Stand Sporting Clays and Trap Shooting near Baltimore open to the Public Monthly

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grant.Kehrer

Oct 27, 2017
    *Introducing 5-Stand Sporting Clays Fun Shoots at our range the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore on Marriottsville, Rd., a Private Range with Public offerings.

*We have 5-Stand shoots every Wednesday @ 5:30pm-9pm along with traditional Trap, as well as on every First & 5th Saturday of each month, 9am-12pm. Events operated by Old Post Rifle and Pistol Club affiliated with the AGC.

*Cost/Location
    $5/per Shooter/per event
    Then
    $5 per round of 25 targets, Trap or 5-Stand
    Shotshell speeds may not exceed 1200FPS or 3-Dram, shot sizes 7.5 / 8 / 9 only. Target ammo no hunting loads.
    AGC Lane, MD 21104

*Anyone from the public is more than welcome to join the fun shoots or please forward to those you know that would be interested. We are still developing our 5-Stand, but have some challenging targets regardless. Coming Soon! We will have a Rabbit thrower by the end of June as well for even more fun!

*The AGC is a Private Range with the above Public offerings for Clay shooting each month. We also have Private offerings only available to members including; 50-yard Pistol Range, 100-yard(110-Lanes) & 200-Yard(10-Lanes)Ranges, 4 Trap Fields w/ 1 Wobble Trap, Archery Range(20/30/40/60 yard targets), Shotgun Patterning Range, as well as 4 Archery-only Deer Hunting lanes available to members only.

How do I become a member of the AGC to access the Private Ranges? Reach out to ME! AGC Trap & Archery Chairman/Old Post Member - Grant.Kehrer@gmail.com, I can get you linked up with our club or one of the other 36 clubs affiliated with the AGC.

167661CF-1AA5-4742-82EF-9383612F2768.jpeg

8845108B-3A22-484F-BF3B-C751C574376E.jpeg

B49E241F-B1C5-4671-A385-5F842B9CA8CA.jpeg

Last edited:

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County
    This is a great addition to the shotgun offerings at agc. Going to try this soon.

Just to clarify, if I want to come shoot 5 stand as a member, I pay $5 just for showing up, and then $5 per round? Any price difference for members vs non members?

Dingo222

Nov 6, 2019
    As a new member, it’s definitely on my list of things to try. Time to dust of the shotgun.

Grant.Kehrer

Oct 27, 2017
    This is a great addition to the shotgun offerings at agc. Going to try this soon.

Just to clarify, if I want to come shoot 5 stand as a member, I pay $5 just for showing up, and then $5 per round? Any price difference for members vs non members?
    Correct since all of the equipment is Old Post owned it’s $5 dollar fee to play plus your normal 5 dollar clay fees. Essentially a maintenance fee for our commercial portable traps.

Grant.Kehrer

Oct 27, 2017
    Good morning All,

The Rabbit machine has finally arrived! Come on out tonight 6-9 PM @ the AGC and shoot some 5-Stand. Main details are at the top of the thread!

Look forward to seeing you at the range.

-Grant
    AGC Trap and Archery Chairman

59B2C199-AD44-4165-B7A7-F652AE9C4BFF.jpeg

Vatreni4Life

Sep 24, 2021
    HoCo
    This i
    *Introducing 5-Stand Sporting Clays Fun Shoots at our range the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore on Marriottsville, Rd., a Private Range with Public offerings.

*We have 5-Stand shoots every Wednesday @ 5:30pm-9pm along with traditional Trap, as well as on every First & 5th Saturday of each month, 9am-12pm. Events operated by Old Post Rifle and Pistol Club affiliated with the AGC.

*Cost/Location
    $5/per Shooter/per event
    Then
    Shotshell speeds may not exceed 1200FPS or 3-Dram, shot sizes 7.5 / 8 / 9 only. Target ammo no hunting loads.
    AGC Lane, MD 21104

*Anyone from the public is more than welcome to join the fun shoots or please forward to those you know that would be interested. We are still developing our 5-Stand, but have some challenging targets regardless. Coming Soon! We will have a Rabbit thrower by the end of June as well for even more fun!

*The AGC is a Private Range with the above Public offerings for Clay shooting each month. We also have Private offerings only available to members including; 50-yard Pistol Range, 100-yard(110-Lanes) & 200-Yard(10-Lanes)Ranges, 4 Trap Fields w/ 1 Wobble Trap, Archery Range(20/30/40/60 yard targets), Shotgun Patterning Range, as well as 4 Archery-only Deer Hunting lanes available to members only.

How do I become a member of the AGC to access the Private Ranges? Reach out to ME! AGC Trap & Archery Chairman/Old Post Member - Grant.Kehrer@gmail.com, I can get you linked up with our club or one of the other 36 clubs affiliated with the AGC.

View attachment 367276
    View attachment 367277

*Cost/Location
    $5/per Shooter/per event
    Then
    AGC Lane, MD 21104

View attachment 367276
    View attachment 367277
    View attachment 367278
    Very cool! Subscribed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads