• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Just ordered an Agency Arms non threaded barrel for my 320 Legion X Carry. It has a threaded one, but I get tired of fighting the thread protector backing off. My OCD hates the threads sticking out from the slide.

Not that I care about tiny differences in accuracy barrels can provide on a self defense pistol, but have any of y'all actually done accuracy testing to see if they really do make a noticeable difference?
    The threaded barrel is like 4.6/7? And the flush barrels are 3.9.

I shoot bad enough that I don't think it'll help me.

Last edited:

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You know my answer Blaster. I have 0 experience with threaded or aftermarket barrels, yet I am fairly confident that your choice will be a quality one.

You do you, I am sure that your skill will be matched by either barrel. I'd do likewise if the threaded one was fighting my OCD.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I don't even care about Agency Arms. This is about any fcking aftermarket barrel.
    I've had mixed results with aftermarket barrels, even within the same manufacturer. Case in point; I've built quite a few P80s(back when it was legal). I liked a lot of the parts Lone Wolf made, but I had multiple problems with their Alpha Wolf barrels(their upgraded barrels). They were junk. From rough chambers to short chambers, I found them to be hit or miss. Probably 75-80% of them had problems, all requiring remedial attention. Now, their base-line Lone Wolf barrels were fine and I'm still shooting them through my Glock framed LW slide guns. I do not know who made their barrels or whether the same manufacturer made both varieties.

I think it all depends on the manufacturer and model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom