• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    Well I finally did it

I adopted one of those ugly, semi auto, Austrian made, characterless, orphaned Gen 3 pistols.

I will give it a good home, feeding it only brass cased ammo, and taking it out for rides out to the range.

I just hope the state approves my adoption paper work.

guess I need to start painting the self in the safe were it's new home will be.

Two week wait due to my schedule before I can bring it home.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    She'll be good to you with even just a little love from you. It's a good thing.

boule

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Galt's Gulch
    I will give it a good home, feeding it only brass cased ammo, and taking it out for rides out to the range.

You are forgetting two things. It is a herd animal like all guns and should not be kept alone without company of its kind and of course, it should be introduced to other shooters as well.

kcd

quickdraw
    Jul 21, 2007
    Fort Washington
    What a coincidence! I put in an order for Glock 22, 3rd Gen., just yesterday. Summit Arms has some nice ones with night sights and two 15-round mags for $369. I remember holding a Glock in my hand over 20 years ago, contemplating whether to buy it but I never bought one until now.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    You are forgetting two things. It is a herd animal like all guns and should not be kept alone without company of its kind and of course, it should be introduced to other shooters as well.

The rest of the children that have character are on the top shelf. Like the shinny stainless steel super black hawk with the stag grips, The 1911, The Contender, and a shiny S&W 66.

The ugly children are kept out of sight in the dark corners and are made to work long hours protecting the the kingdom of the Great Damifinow Fish!

Any member of my club just has to ask and I will find what you have the itch to shoot as long as you feed them

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    I called today and was informed that the dictatorship of MOM said that I was not disapproved to adopt.

Looks like a trip down to the orphanage tomorrow to bring home the ugly black plastic orphan.

On the way home we will be stopping by the AGC to see what she is able to do.

I think we will see how she hits the new STOP sign steel target I have

Seeing how I have a new mouth to feed I am always looking for donations to help feed my children!

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I thought you were a revolver guy! It will be very hard for you to shoot a six shooter again. If it doesn't have at least 15 rounds, you won't be fulfilled when you shoot.

Congratulations on your new addition. Have you picked out a name yet? How about Frieda?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I called today and was informed that the dictatorship of MOM said that I was not disapproved to adopt.

Looks like a trip down to the orphanage tomorrow to bring home the ugly black plastic orphan.

On the way home we will be stopping by the AGC to see what she is able to do.

I think we will see how she hits the new STOP sign steel target I have

Seeing how I have a new mouth to feed I am always looking for donations to help feed my children!

shame on you!! you adopted a new child and you dont have any means to feed the poor little child besides asking for donations?!?
    tsk tsk tsk.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    I would like to thank the anonymous person that left the case of 9mm and a bottle of hoppies #9 on my porch last night. The Glock really enjoyed the copper jacketed bullets. She really liked the sound the Stop sign made when she hit it.

She even played well with the nasty .22 hornet. The stop sign did well with the little hornet beating it silly.

Well the Glock is in its new home resting. We will need to start training her to shoot straight but that will take time.

The family is scheduled for pictures this weekend

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    I thought you were a revolver guy! It will be very hard for you to shoot a six shooter again. If it doesn't have at least 15 rounds, you won't be fulfilled when you shoot.

Congratulations on your new addition. Have you picked out a name yet? How about Frieda?

Are you forgetting about the 1911, P64, 22/45, P11, PT22, Makorov, and the other nameless children I have in dark places.

btw
    My children do not kick me out of my house!

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    They enjoy being treated like a $0.02 hooker. No respect. I love abusing my Glocks and throwing them back in the safe. I treat my 17 like trash and it still sits on my night stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom