• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I am a Sig guy through and through at this point - multiple P365s, P320s, 556s, and MPXs. But I have to admit I still shoot Glocks once in a while, and I'm still pretty good with 'em.

The problem with Glocks is that you buy it, and you're stuck. If you decide you need to shift the use case, you're buying a new gun. The nice thing about the P320 and P365 platforms is that they're almost infinitely mutable due to being able to swap grips.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I am a Sig guy through and through at this point - multiple P365s, P320s, 556s, and MPXs. But I have to admit I still shoot Glocks once in a while, and I'm still pretty good with 'em.

The problem with Glocks is that you buy it, and you're stuck. If you decide you need to shift the use case, you're buying a new gun. The nice thing about the P320 and P365 platforms is that they're almost infinitely mutable due to being able to swap grips.
    Great point. I got the Wilson Combat grip for my P365. I didn’t care for it so I went back to stock but the option to do so was great.

My next will be a 320. Cannot decide on the standard or the M18 version.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I’m deep into Glocks (17, two 19’s, 26, 27, and a 43x). I’m afraid to try the latest Sig hotness. Glocks aren’t fancy or pretty, but they always work.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I finger banged some flavors of 365 today at the Fredneck gun show. I definitely like the XL and Macro, but no ray of light shone down from the heavens and made me feel like I had to have one. I’ll try to line up some trigger time with one.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I was just thinking about this today. I was always a Glock guy through and through. My first gun was a Glock 19 and then it grew from there. A lot. But honestly, now I have a 365, a 365 xl, and when it comes out, I will probably get a 365 macro tacops because I want the longer slide.

They are thinner, lighter, and hold way more rounds than the comparable glocks. And they come with perfect sights right out of the box. I really hate the Glock has not done anything to innovate lately. Sig is going to eat up the entire concealed carry market.

I am seriously considering selling all of my Glocks except for my Glock 21. Literally the only thing I would give Glock over Sig in the smaller weapons is that they're way less parts in a glock. I can detail strip the entire gun in no time. I feel like taking apart the trigger mechanism of a Sig 365 would be a nightmare.

I'm pretty much done with Glock.

Tacswa3

Oct 7, 2013
    I’m a Glock person but I have not yet fondled the 365, so we’ll see. I don’t have any single stack Glocks and won’t be buying any until I shoot a 365.
    Glock guy here as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, and many say Glocks are ugly, but Sigs are ugly to me. A gun can be the best, smoothest, most accurate out there but if it's ugly I don't want it.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Glock guy here as well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, and many say Glocks are ugly, but Sigs are ugly to me. A gun can be the best, smoothest, most accurate out there but if it's ugly I don't want it.
    Guns are tools to me, they either work for me or don't. Looks aren't very important, other than that Canik signature series paint job...

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I got to shoot my 43X today. I had one of the Shield Arms mags. It functioned flawlessly, I’m happy to report. I have to say; it’s definitely a very comfortable gun, to hold. Probably my favorite Glock so far, although nothing shoots better than my 19 It is more comfortable to me. I think I’d really like the 48. The trigger out of the box, was the best OEM trigger I’ve ever felt on a Glock. I still installed the Ghost Edge 3lb trigger connector. I didn’t notice a huge difference, but it is a little smoother. I guess I’m not ready to give up on Glocks, quite yet.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Funny that your 43x has the best out of the box trigger. Of my 6 Glocks my 43x has the worst. Oddly my 27 has the best factory trigger.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Ten Hail Marys and twelve Our Father's

I too am a sinner.
    79jpl1.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Funny that your 43x has the best out of the box trigger. Of my 6 Glocks my 43x has the worst. Oddly my 27 has the best factory trigger.
    Agreed. The G43 trigger was the worst! Apex fixed that situation though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom