• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    How do you know the moon isn't made of swiss cheese? Where is your proof?

Pa. was maintaining a database of some sorts. I don't know if they still are but they were that is a fact.

Please familiarize yourself with the Pa. background check system before we try to resume this in an intelligent manner.

Well see that's my point isn't it. You do not know for sure. "was maintaining a database of some sort". That sounds like your sorta, kinda, maybe, you think you may be right.

Still waiting to hear some kind of proof from you at all. For example do you know this (not think it) because you were talking to someone that would know for sure like a PA trooper? Did you talk to the PA trooper that is in charge of the data base and this is what they told you?

Or are you going by a guy, that heard it from a gal, that one time dated a guy that new a guy that said this is what he thinks?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but there are more people making all kind of claims when it comes to guns and 50% of it is nothing but made up distorted hearsay crap.

Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    Sorry, but you are wrong, they can be taken away. Quite clearly by the 5th amendment. It's states that by due process rights and property can be deprived.

So, unless you prefer to just pick and choose which parts of the bill of rights you are going to pay attention to, I suggest you rethink your argument.

My line is quite clear, I will follow the law. If there is a time when I cannot live with the law in a specified area then it is my responsibility to leave that area and reside in a location where I can honorably live.

And if you read the rest of the law they have to have a reason to take your rights away and due process can't be used unless you commit a crime and seems how moving into MD is not a crime um they can't take your rights away.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    You need to be a LICENSED manufacturer for those exemptions to kick in, as per the text of the bill. Unless you're holding onto an FFL07, you're not a licensed manufacturer.

Also, the manufacturer exemptions are far more specific than "lolz, exempt from the law".

I think it says it all about what some people here are really after when you consider how fast this thread moved from "LEGALLY" to "lolz, can't catch me or prove it".

This is how I understand "manufacture" - the creating for the intent to transfer / sell. However, I have not yet read a definition of "manufacture" in FSA2013. If the definition of "manufacture" is creating for the intent to transfer / sell, then home-made firearms do not fall under "manufacture", would not need an FFL07.

Thus, my question, and many others' questions, about 80% lowers made into HBARs. The guidance is not yet there from MSP nor the AG. Perhaps this is something we need to get a legislator to get guidance from the AG?

Quite frankly, I'm interested in the creation of home-made firearms, both from the technical knowledge to do so AND in the ability to create such if full confiscation begins. I take the AR15 as an example simply because the technology, know-how, and parts are already in the pipeline to make them from 80% (and 0%) billets.

Perhaps my curiosity should be directed to something more "acceptable" (wrt FSA2013), like the AR10 in .308...

somd_brad

Feb 12, 2013
    Valley lee, MD SOMD
    Sorry, but you are wrong, they can be taken away. Quite clearly by the 5th amendment. It's states that by due process rights and property can be deprived.

So, unless you prefer to just pick and choose which parts of the bill of rights you are going to pay attention to, I suggest you rethink your argument.

My line is quite clear, I will follow the law. If there is a time when I cannot live with the law in a specified area then it is my responsibility to leave that area and reside in a location where I can honorably live.

No offense but im glad you were not around in 1776 times

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Well see that's my point isn't it. You do not know for sure. "was maintaining a database of some sort". That sounds like your sorta, kinda, maybe, you think you may be right.

Still waiting to hear some kind of proof from you at all. For example do you know this (not think it) because you were talking to someone that would know for sure like a PA trooper? Did you talk to the PA trooper that is in charge of the data base and this is what they told you?

Or are you going by a guy, that heard it from a gal, that one time dated a guy that new a guy that said this is what he thinks?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but there are more people making all kind of claims when it comes to guns and 50% of it is nothing but made up distorted hearsay crap.

Go to a search engine and type in 'pa firearm database'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom