• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    First of all instead of putting this in the WC where you have to have so many post to see the WC, I thought that I would put it under the Maryland 2A so everyone could see it.
    As you know tomorrow is Thanksgiving where we give Thanks for things that have happened to us this past year... Yes a lot of us here have had both good and very bad things happen to us and even some of us have lost family members and or very close friends to us as well , so we must remember them and give thanks that they were a huge part of our lives and even tho they are not gone from us, they are not forgotten and never will be. So lets all take a moment to give thanks to whoever you believe in and say thank you for all the blessings you have been blessed with...
    To all those here I wish that you and your families do have a wonderful day of Thanksgiving and tell them please please that you love them and how special they are to you for you never know when lives might be cut short and you wish you could tell them just one more time ...
    MCDoug

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I would like to give thanks for all the blessings I have received personally. I would also like to give thanks for the strength to deal with many losses this past year, I am grateful for sharing a life with them and having their spirit and memories to sustain me now that they are gone. I also hope everyone here has friends and family to enjoy over the holidays, and that in the madness of our world we recognize true blessings and what really matters.
    Thanks MCDoug for starting this thread.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    As with almost all years, there are things to be thankful for and some not so good things. So as I do every year I will try and focus on the good through the holidays and just try and cope with bad the best I can. I shall also be thankful when my carry permit is approved and in my wallet, so that at least I will be armed to deal with some of the bad I may have to cope with if needed.

Bless you and yours this holiday season. Remember there is almost always a bright side.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm thankful for a lot.
    My family is intact and young adult kids are better people than I ever was/am.
    My wife's diagnosis is life changing, not life ending. I don't want to keep breathing without her.
    I'm gainfully employed without killing myself and retirement is in sight.
    Conservative living has led to zero debt for years.
    My mom is a healthy and happy 87 year old who gets along without dad far better than I ever thought.
    Life is good.

Happy Thanksgiving.

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Always good to give thanks and be grateful for all things good.

When you cant sleep. Count your blessings not sheep. Happy Thanksgiving!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I remain thankful for all of the good people I’ve met here on MDS. I continue to appreciate the great friends I have made here. People I enjoy talking with and learning from.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    One thing we all should be thankful for even if we do not agree with their written policies sometimes and or their chain of command up to Herr Barron is the MSP Troopers who put their lives on the line each and every day they go to work. Also we need to be thankful that they are now processing the paperwork for us to get our 2A permits to carry and the amount of overtime they are putting in to get them out the door. Also thankful that so many thousands of people wanting permits in this state did show Herr Barron and his self righteousness attuned against the little people being able to defend themselves that he is wrong again in his thought process and undoing all the damage he caused against the people of Maryland and the hypocrite that he is when he took the oath of office which included to support and defends the US Constitution which 2A is part and does not live up to his oath..

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Happy
    1f983.png
    Day

Right now there are a bunch of folks out there who have been walking on their Thanksgiving meal for weeks if not months.

They will be thankful to be able to standup straight without hitting their heads.

Submarine Thanksgiving.jpeg

IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    It is wise to stop and count blessings. It is so easy to overlook all that is good and right and important that is right in front of our eyes every day.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Even with all the stuff going on, i am a grateful man.

I am thankful for family, friends and the love of Christ. I also enjoy decompressing here at MDS

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I'm thankful for getting off the road after 16 years and being able to work from home full-time.
    I'm thankful for the continued health and well-being of my family, including my own health and well-being.
    Mostly, I'm thankful for the fine folks I've met via MDShooters.com. I don't know what I'd do without some of you. Getting thru my wife's treatment and recovery from stage 4 cancer and, more recently, the loss of a beloved pet of 17 years wouldn't have been as easy if it weren't for you. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom