• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    You are always welcome to come out and see if the Monumental Juniors are a good fit for you.

Like Arlington, they shoot all year round. Right now they are inside using air rifles. They hold practices on Friday evenings from 6PM-9PM, Saturday Mornings 8:30AM-Noon and on Monday evenings from 6PM-9PM.

Most of the juniors clubs allow you time to try out the club. None of the ones I know of will ever pressure you or your child to join. We want the kids to enjoy themselves and become active shooters for the rest of thier lives.

The best person to contact is Bryant Cramer ( dbcramer@comcast.net ) if you are interested in the Monumental Juniors.

Erno86

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2012
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    With all the "big gun noise," sad to say, ole Homer the cat...has probably gone deaf by now.

I've seen the "Young Marines" stage some spring and summer shoots, at the AGC 100 yard Barnes Range; but I'm not in anyway affilated with the group.

Besides a 22lr bolt gun...a "sweet" little bolt gun, calibered in 22 Hornet centerfire, should be just the right choice for your grandson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom