• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Just received in on consignment a few items of interest. I will try and get pics up soon.

Colt Sporter Match HBAR w/ Fulton Armory Match barrel. Very nice condition with 2 20rd mags. $1700.00 SOLD

Armalite AR-10A4 7.62mm very nice (like new) condition. Comes with 2 10rd mags and a few acc's. Additional mags available. $2300.00

WWII British PIAT grenade launcher, very nice condition. Comes with manual, training (dummy) round. This is a display piece (very cool conversation piece). $1100.00 This is not considered a weapon by ATF therefor it is just a sale like any other accessory.

Attachments

• DSCN0744.jpg
      DSCN0744.jpg
      48.3 KB · Views: 496
    • DSCN0746.jpg
      DSCN0746.jpg
      66.6 KB · Views: 405
    • DSCN0747.jpg
      DSCN0747.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 393
    • DSCN0749.jpg
      DSCN0749.jpg
      63.3 KB · Views: 409
    • DSCN0750.jpg
      DSCN0750.jpg
      64 KB · Views: 409
    • DSCN0751.jpg
      DSCN0751.jpg
      63.5 KB · Views: 400
    Last edited:

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    WWII British PIAT grenade launcher, very nice condition. Comes with manual, training (dummy) round. This is a display piece (very cool conversation piece). $1100.00 This is not considered a weapon by ATF therefor it is just a sale like any other accessory.

De-mil'ed or just is not considered a weapon?

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Not considered a weapon because there are no rounds available for it. It i guess is functional. It is a spring loaded weapon, which had a range of about 45yds so you had to get pretty close to a tank to use it. I sure wouldnt want to be that close to German Armor!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Not considered a weapon because there are no rounds available for it. It i guess is functional. It is a spring loaded weapon, which had a range of about 45yds so you had to get pretty close to a tank to use it. I sure wouldnt want to be that close to German Armor!

If I remember correctly they were more effective than our ~2" bazokas so I guess it's a choice between being a little closer or watching your round bounce off.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I may have to swing by tomorrow to check out the PIAT. Also to introduce myself as I'm supposed to have some Class 3 goody delivered there...eventually, hopefully

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm interested in the PIAT for my office but first I need to check with HR :-).

Hi Brian, hope to swing by Wednesday to pick my AK but there's a somewhat reasonable chance I won't make it. Thanks for the hookup on the pink talo. I have cash as soon as it arrives.

Steve

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I'm interested in the PIAT for my office but first I need to check with HR :-).

Hi Brian, hope to swing by Wednesday to pick my AK but there's a somewhat reasonable chance I won't make it. Thanks for the hookup on the pink talo. I have cash as soon as it arrives.

Steve

Roger that, hope to see you tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom