A 19-year-old man was fatally shot after an argument on a Metrobus in White Oak Friday night 2/17/23

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    MCPD said there had been an altercation between the shooter and the victim. Elliott had been sitting in the back of the bus when the assailant came onboard and confronted him. After the two exchanged words, the assailant pulled out a gun, shot the victim and fled, police said.

Perp on the loose. No description.

I think I'd sooner ride a bus in Gaza than MOCO/DC.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Maryland case search reveals that a gentleman with the same name was found not guilty on attempt murder, robbery, assault charges recently. Detectives investigating this incident might guess that his past, while found not guilty at trial, played a clue in his death.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    The teenage victim first name is Justice. I hope his killer receives it.
    Mr Elliott was a frequent participant to the Montgomery County judicial system. He was shot last year too. Refused to cooperate with an investigation. Literally fought with his little brother to retrieve his cell phone early in the investigation. I lost very little sleep when I heard he got smoked.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Perp on the loose. No description.

I'm gonna make a wild guess that he probably looks like his victim.

I think I'd sooner ride a bus in Gaza than MOCO/DC.

If you are not in the business of having 'disputes' or 'beefin' with teenage males, if you don't wear gang symbols and if you don't engage in retail pharmaceutical sales I would think you are quite safe from that type of targeted assassination.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    If you are not in the business of having 'disputes' or 'beefin' with teenage males, if you don't wear gang symbols and if you don't engage in retail pharmaceutical sales I would think you are quite safe from that type of targeted assassination.
    While I agree in this case the shooter maintained decent target discipline, it's not something I choose to rely upon! :)

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    I'm gonna make a wild guess that he probably looks like his victim.

As a pharmacist I am now more concerned for my safety than I was before reading this comment.

:eek::innocent0

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I stay away from teens that look like this. They all look the same and wear the same mask and coats.

It is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom