• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    TEMPORARY PAUSE to Catch Up on Shipping: Due to the extremely high volume of orders -- we have temporarily "turned off" all of our Products so our Shipping Dept. can catch up. We are working diligently to process and fill all orders in a timely manner. Please be patient. Please go to the Product page of the item you want to order and click on the ">> Email me when Back-In-Stock" link to be notified when that product is shipping again.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    TEMPORARY PAUSE to Catch Up on Shipping: Due to the extremely high volume of orders -- we have temporarily "turned off" all of our Products so our Shipping Dept. can catch up. We are working diligently to process and fill all orders in a timely manner. Please be patient. Please go to the Product page of the item you want to order and click on the ">> Email me when Back-In-Stock" link to be notified when that product is shipping again.

Done. Thanks

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I think I have like 200+ email notifications set up all over the net. . .maybe one day I will get some emails so I can buy some ammo! :D

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Update: I signed up for another email alert. Got the alert, followed the link, and placed the order. Already got shipping notice. Kudos to Freedom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom