• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordfan

Oct 24, 2010
    AA county
    Yeah it's going to be pretty sweet to use this MD build lower for hunting in MD!

midcountyg

Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Yes, all who paid up front for the 100% receivers can now start paperwork and ridiculous MSP wait.
    Those who bought 80% can come pick up. Those receiving theirs by mail, those should ship by end of week.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Yes, all who paid up front for the 100% receivers can now start paperwork and ridiculous MSP wait.
    Those who bought 80% can come pick up. Those receiving theirs by mail, those should ship by end of week.

Mike - driving restricted for 7-10 days and will be by then. Also, the offer is still open once the restriction is lifted.

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    Will you be in this Thursday, 18 Apr, until 9pm? On Friday, I'm leaving town for the next two weeks.

If your closed tomorrow, then I will have to wait until I return to get the paperwork filled out for my FO-15!

midcountyg

Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Found a slight problem in this batch of receivers. Seemed a cutter wasn't set properly in the tool holder or there was a glitch in the program, and it caused a slight issue with the bolt catch. A slot was not cut as deep as spec. It is an easy fix, but delivery on 80% receivers will be delayed just a bit to correct them.

A_Nonymous

Jun 13, 2011
    Is anyone aware of any build parties for 80% lowers? If I don't have access to a mill, I would really like to finish a recently-ordered 80% lower.

If anyone is aware of any build parties, please PM me. Thanks

CrabbyMcNab

Feb 1, 2009
    Question about the 80% lowers, are they going to have the integrated trigger guard?
    If so, put me on the stand-by list for the 2nd round.

cougar70

Jan 15, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Any more details on the rental/purchase of 80% jigs?

-------------------------------

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions." Ronald Reagan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    akerr14

Latest threads

Top Bottom