• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Looks like MSP will be holding out until the Sept 20 issue of the MDRegister to update COMAR relative to the issue of sb281.
    ( http://www.dsd.state.md.us/MDRegister/4016/Assembled.htm )

The MDRegister editors have closing dates of Aug26 (Proposed Regulations) & Sept 11 (Final Regulations) for Sept20 edition

The next edition after Sept20 will be Oct4, so it looks like MSP should be obligated to have the text delivered to the MDRegister editor no later than Sept11 in any case, but we might not see anything in public until the Sept20 edition of the MDRegister.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I wonder what percentage of police officers in MD even agree with SB281. It’s not going to reduce the amount of gun violence they see in the city and is making their lives a living hell due to paperwork.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I wonder what percentage of police officers in MD even agree with SB281. It’s not going to reduce the amount of gun violence they see in the city and is making their lives a living hell due to paperwork.

It will only be enforced opportunistically; they won't be going out looking for violators

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    It will only be enforced opportunistically; they won't be going out looking for violators

To a degree I agree with you, but I think MOM and the AG will turn some of us into pet projects given the chance.

They will hold us up and say look, this is what will happen if you violate the all good 281.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    To a degree I agree with you, but I think MOM and the AG will turn some of us into pet projects given the chance.

They will hold us up and say look, this is what will happen if you violate the all good 281.

You can say you told me so if it happens

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    I guess we all must be on the same page. I was just trying to lookup the final language.

As an aside, did MOM ever sign? I know he didn't have to for it to become law. Just wondering if he put his John Hancock on the final bill.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    I guess we all must be on the same page. I was just trying to lookup the final language.

As an aside, did MOM ever sign? I know he didn't have to for it to become law. Just wondering if he put his John Hancock on the final bill.

Yeah, he signed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom