• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    Yesterday afternoon I filled out my paperwork for my Ruger SR22. The handgun was through Thunderstick Enterprises in Fawn Grove, PA. Great to deal with. And Curt (Cooter's Classic Firearms) is a great person to deal with as well.

Only 6 day's left till I can go throw some lead down range with this. And I have 1600 rounds waiting in the gun safe for it. :D

brettwp

Dec 22, 2009
    North East, MD
    I was looking at the Ruger SR22 online and was very impressed! The fact that is has a single-action trigger ought to make it a great shooter! I would have a gunsmith go over the trigger and make it "target" smooth with maybe a 3 pound pull. I sure would like an opportunity to shoot one, might have to buy another Ruger to go with my Mark I! Very nice!!

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    I was looking at the Ruger SR22 online and was very impressed! The fact that is has a single-action trigger ought to make it a great shooter! I would have a gunsmith go over the trigger and make it "target" smooth with maybe a 3 pound pull. I sure would like an opportunity to shoot one, might have to buy another Ruger to go with my Mark I! Very nice!!

Might have to make a trip to the range. If ya want you can shoot it. Just bring some ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom