Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring

Lucca1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2013
    Behind Enemy Lines
    Much appreciated OP! Hey, do you get these promo's goin on their mailing list? Also whats yer preferred smoke shop in MoCo? Davidus? --JB

That's a good question. I came across this on slickdeals.com like one of the other posters noted so I'm not sure how frequently they have these deals. I don't smoke cigars as frequently as I did in the past but Davidus in Olney and Gaithersburg were my go to spots out of convince. I have read good reviews about W. Curtis Draper in Bethesda but I haven't visited their shop yet.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    That's a good question. I came across this on slickdeals.com like one of the other posters noted so I'm not sure how frequently they have these deals. I don't smoke cigars as frequently as I did in the past but Davidus in Olney and Gaithersburg were my go to spots out of convince. I have read good reviews about W. Curtis Draper in Bethesda but I haven't visited their shop yet.

They email their specials frequently.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    They were secured and packaged well.

5for1 011.JPG

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Got mine this morning, taking them to my Pro Desk to share with my team in celebration of my impending 3rd time being a father. Packaged well, came fast, and cheap......what more could you ask for?

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring

Think I know a Gunny that's somehow associated with the G-Burg Davidus. Never done the Olney one but always wanted to give it a go. I too have heard good things about the shop in Bethesda.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Think I know a Gunny that's somehow associated with the G-Burg Davidus. Never done the Olney one but always wanted to give it a go. I too have heard good things about the shop in Bethesda.

The Olney Davidus shop moved East on Rt. 108 to an Ashton location about 2 miles away

Nice shop

Mine arrived today

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    Received mine today. Put them in the humidor and may try one tomorrow or Saturday. I'll report what I think, but considering the price, I'm not going to complain even if their terrible.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Nice even burn. Solid grey ash. Medium body, good flavor. Gets stronger as you approach the narrow end.

Just ordered two boxes of Oliva Saison 2009 single harvest from them. On sale good price.
    I like them better than the 2011 Maduro Saison.

I absolutely love the Oliva Serie V sticks. I attended the last CigarFest which was hosted by Cigars International. I bought a few boxes of Saison cigars since they were on sale, and anything made by Oliva is top notch. They were good everyday cigars, but definitely not as strong as the Serie V and not intended to be. Very good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom