• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    So I have some questions. My work schedule never allowed me to go to Annapolis last year (I wrote a lot though) so I have some questions.

What is the attire? I don't really want to dress up on my day off, but if it helps the cause it's easy to do. Jeans and a polo, dress shirt and slacks, shirt and tie?

Where is there parking? I am planning on driving down with my brother in law.

Anyone going down from the frederick area?

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    So I have some questions. My work schedule never allowed me to go to Annapolis last year (I wrote a lot though) so I have some questions.

What is the attire? I don't really want to dress up on my day off, but if it helps the cause it's easy to do. Jeans and a polo, dress shirt and slacks, shirt and tie?

Navy–Marine Corps Memorial Stadium ($5 all day parking), 1 mile walk to lawyers mall/Maryland state house

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    I plan to wear a collar shirt and khakis, more for my meetings with my delegates than for the rally.

There is some street parking, but it fills up quickly, and you can only load the meter for 2 hours. The closest public lot is the Hillman garage with an entrance on Duke of Gloucester St. It usually fills up pretty early in the morning on normal weekdays, so I imagine it will fill up even faster on Tuesday.

Your best bet is probably to park at the Navy-Marine Corps stadium and take the free shuttle bus.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    2A Tuesday Guide

Here tis '

Print it and take it with you. Lots of valuable info for #2ATuesday.

Attachments

• 2A_Event_Guide_Final.pdf
      308.2 KB · Views: 86

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    1mi walk from the Stadium , or the shuttle at nominal cost. The time is often close to a wash , but the shuttle is less walking.

For the Rally per se , dress for the weather , preferably other than camo , unless that is your only weather suitable outfit.

To visit Delegates while you are there , business casual ( or such attire as your wardrobe and predilections allow you to be semi respectable ) is a good thing. If you haven't done so before , ask around in the crowd , and plenty of people will be glad to assist you to visit your Delegates and/ or other key members.

There will be metal detectors and bag x-rays so be sure to leave pocket knives , etc in the car.

Look foreward to see you there.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    1mi walk from the Stadium , or the shuttle at nominal cost. The time is often close to a wash , but the shuttle is less walking. For the Rally per se , dress for the weather , preferably other than camo , unless that is your only weather suitable outfit. To visit Delegates while you are there , business casual ( or such attire as your wardrobe and predilections allow you to be semi respectable ) is a good thing. If you haven't done so before , ask around in the crowd , and plenty of people will be glad to assist you to visit your Delegates and/ or other key members. There will be metal detectors and bag x-rays so be sure to leave pocket knives , etc in the car. Look foreward to see you there.

I'm cheap and can use the exercise (and it's only a mile) so I'll probably walk.

I'll have to see what my brother in law is willing to wear. I guess a long sleeve dress shirt and pants will work.

My plan was to leave my knife in the car (have to remember to take my little victorinox knife off my key ring ).

Haven't ever done a meeting with a delegate so I will need pointers.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Dude shoot me a text. Youll have to get up early but you can probably make the LouHound bus lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom