• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    2A Tuesday Car/Van/Bus Planning!

Start planning now for getting to Annapolis on Feb 4!

Use this thread to plan your own ridesharing, from convenient spots in your region.

It is anticipated that parking will be at a premium this day, so we are encouraging people to get as many butts in each vehicle as possible, and plan on early in, late out.

Some groups have already begun large-scale transportation planning, and we're looking for a huge day. Please plan to be part of it!!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I have at least two maybe three seats available . Location Park and Ride on 213 just south of Redners

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rides, get ya rides to Naptown here! :D

Don't let not having a ride be the reason you couldn't be part of the biggest gathering of 2A supporters next Tuesday!

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I've been sharing this news in the /r/guns subreddit on Reddit. Someone was asking about rides from Eastern Shore, I pointed them here. Perhaps that could fill up the last slot?

(I'll urge them to get an account and get on, but wanted to put some liveliness into this thread!)

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I've been sharing this news in the /r/guns subreddit on Reddit. Someone was asking about rides from Eastern Shore, I pointed them here. Perhaps that could fill up the last slot?

(I'll urge them to get an account and get on, but wanted to put some liveliness into this thread!)
    I like back roads so I will be taking 213 out of Elkton to 299 in Cecilton than onto 301 . Still have one seat open

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bump for this year 2/10/15
    Same deal Park And Ride on 213 (just south of Redners) as of right now 2 seats open . BTW its a smoking car so no (or don't complain :) ) anti smoking zealots :)

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Bump for this year 2/10/15
    Same deal Park And Ride on 213 (just south of Redners) as of right now 2 seats open . BTW its a smoking car so no (or don't complain :) ) anti smoking zealots :)

2 weeks to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom