• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subman

BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2015
    I went there yesterday to just 'look around' and walked out with a Romeo4b compact red dot sight. I'm going to go broke if I keep stopping by there....

btw - Going to test it out today!

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Same thing happened to me. But it was attached to a SIG MPX. Both ended up in my safe. These guys are pure evil. j/k, of course! :lol2:

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    I swear they keep a siren chained up and hidden in the back singing beguiling songs that can only be heard by passing-by gun owners. I went in to transfer a CZ-82 and walked out with a Ruger 22/45 and a Sig P320 on the paperwork! Almost added an SKS but the song faded and I shook myself free.

Must be something in the air or the intoxicating smell of steel and oil.

Matt

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    Ugh, don't tell me you did the paperwork on the green 22/45 light they had in stock did you?

Maybe.... :D

I think they still had another in stock. I'm going to be lucky if I get out of there this weekend without having to fill out another stack of paperwork. I want to get to the point of the MSP saying "Crap, not HIM again!". When I lived in Virginia I had gotten to that point with the VSP. Apparently not a lot of expat Canadian immigrants on green cards buying guns in northern Virginia. I blend in much better now that I'm a citizen.

Matt

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    I want to get to the point of the MSP saying "Crap, not HIM again!". When I lived in Virginia I had gotten to that point with the VSP. Apparently not a lot of expat Canadian immigrants on green cards buying guns in northern Virginia. I blend in much better now that I'm a citizen.

Well done!

I prefer this approach, though:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454450086.259660.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom