.223 FMJ 55 Gr. 500 / 1000 - Who has the best prices ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I have collected about 800+ .223 brass now and I am ready to do some serious reloading for this round. I am shopping for my buddy who is buying the components for me to reload for his AR and I'm looking for the best prices on .223 (.224) FMJ 55 Gr. in 500 or 1000 count bulk bullets.

I have been seeing prices all over the map and some of them are really high. I do not want pulled bullets from multiple batches either. The best deal we have found so far was from Cabela's for $12.99 per 100 I tried searching for and digging up a fairly recent post where someone stated they were getting them for $9 - $10 per 100, but, for the life of me I can not find that thread here on MDS.

I would simply love to hear some feedback on where guys are getting new bullets and any links would be great. I appreciate the efforts in advance and hope to find some better deals than Cabela's soon.

Thanks again for that 8 pound bag of .223 brass Whitty Whit. It's always a pleasure to see you and deals have been excellent with you. I appreciate everything sir. That will keep me busy for hours.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    I have collected about 800+ .223 brass now and I am ready to do some serious reloading for this round. I am shopping for my buddy who is buying the components for me to reload for his AR and I'm looking for the best prices on .223 (.224) FMJ 55 Gr. in 500 or 1000 count bulk bullets.

I have been seeing prices all over the map and some of them are really high. I do not want pulled bullets from multiple batches either. The best deal we have found so far was from Cabela's for $12.99 per 100 I tried searching for and digging up a fairly recent post where someone stated they were getting them for $9 - $10 per 100, but, for the life of me I can not find that thread here on MDS.

I would simply love to hear some feedback on where guys are getting new bullets and any links would be great. I appreciate the efforts in advance and hope to find some better deals than Cabela's soon.

Thanks again for that 8 pound bag of .223 brass Whitty Whit. It's always a pleasure to see you and deals have been excellent with you. I appreciate everything sir. That will keep me busy for hours.

I order from Xtreme bullets, great prices and good products. Fast shipping that's free.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    My usual sources for cheap bulk bullets are saying they're all sold out. I've had consistent results with the Armscor bullets, but no one has them in stock.

obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    Midway had (as of last night) 55gr blemished bullets, box of 500. FMJ and soft point, limit 1 box of each. I got 1 of each and with S&H it was about 87.00.
    OB

Also, Polygunbag.com is listing 1k or 62gr pulls (light marks) for 90.00 plus shipping. Not accepting any orders until 11 November however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom