• dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    This will never go anywhere. It makes too much sense and actually goes after criminals.
    It hasn't in the past two sessions, I doubt it will this year as well.
    I feel like we've seen this in previous crime bills and it gets shot down by the D's because it makes no sense for them to criminalize their constituents.....
    We have, it won't go anywhere again.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I feel like we've seen this in previous crime bills and it gets shot down by the D's because it makes no sense for them to criminalize their constituents.....
    Proof that the D's are pro-criminal

Can't wait to laud this over my liberal friends' heads ... again

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    This will never go anywhere. It makes too much sense and actually goes after criminals.
    But you have to prove they stole it, just because they where found in the house and chased out and as they ran they saw the gun laying in the backyard and picked it up. They did not steal it they found it. This will be the loop hole to never charge anyone with it, or least drop that charge... lawyer "Officer did you see my client steal the gun? " response "no he was found down the street from a burglary and had a gun from that house". Lawyer " your honor I move to dismiss this charge due to no one actually saw my client steal it"

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I believe those looney reps from Baltimore said they didn’t want to astimitize their constituents

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I believe those looney reps from Baltimore said they didn’t want to astimitize their constituents
    I believe it was Ron Watson from PG,, he said something like "He did not want to say any young black men going to prison,, or something like that.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I believe it was Ron Watson from PG,, he said something like "He did not want to say any young black men going to prison,, or something like that.
    There was so much of that bullshyte being said those days from pg and Baltimore and Baltimore county and from all the dems that it was infuriating to the point that my chest hurt

Heck, just thinking about it and remembering the way those shyte bags looked while saying that stuff is making my blood pressure go up right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom