• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    To all the members of Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club and my friends at the AGC:

It is almosta month to go before the Deep CreekDunk! I have completed the St. Mary’sSplash in December and am warming up from the Chesapeake Bay Plunge on January 28,2017, and I would like to get your support for the 2017 Deep Creek Dunk.

On February 25, 2017, I havecommitted to do a daring deed for the athletes of Special Olympics Maryland bytaking a chilly dunk into Deep Creek Lake in scenic Western Maryland. I amcontinuing my 19 year tradition of dunking to benefit the SOMD athletes! Pleaseconsider making a donation, in any amount, to this worthwhile cause.

I know, you're probably getting cold just thinking about it! However, the coldI will feel is for only a moment. Theshrinkage is temporary. The positive impact your donation has on the lives ofthousands of citizens with intellectual disabilities will last a lifetime asthey can continue to be their very best due to their participation on ayear-round basis with Special Olympics Maryland.

I have set a personal fundraising goal, and I need your help to reach it! Soplease make a donation today to Special Olympics Maryland on behalf of metaking the 2017 Deep Creek Dunk. A donation in any amount helps in so manyways. Thank you so much, I will do my very best to make you and all of mysupporters proud!

I have been participating inthe Deep Creek Dunk since it began 19 years ago. I could not have done itwithout the support of folks like you to keep me going! I have been active inthe Winter Water events since my first Chesapeake Bay Plunge twenty-one yearsago.

Follow the link below to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts:

http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1166205&lis=0&kntae1166205=3726283F75924D22AEF1F0D9A8F671A1&supid=107381013

If you prefer to donate by check, please make sure to make thecheck payable to: SPECIAL OLYMPICS MARYLAND.

Thanks again for your support now and in the past!

Attachments

• somd_2017_mcb.jpg
      somd_2017_mcb.jpg
      37.1 KB · Views: 337

2A Maryland

Dec 7, 2016
    Towson, MD
    Keep up the good work!

This is a great cause and I admire your dedication over the years.

Donation made!

JHJ

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom