• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreeState

Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    “He comes from the grave, his body a home of worms and filth. No life in his eyes, no warmth of his skin, no beating of his breast. His soul, as empty and dark as the night sky. He laughs at the blade, spits at the arrow; for they will not harm his flesh. For eternity he will walk the earth smelling the sweet blood of the living, feasting upon the bones of the damned. Beware, for he is the living dead.”
    Volumes have been written, survival guides issued, songs sung, vehicles converted, games played. But alas, the time for games is over. The dead walk among us. They are making their way down Route 95 North from the ravaged land of Harford County and from the South in the blood soaked land we once called Virginia. The Zombie Apocalypse is here and its epicenter is in a tiny berg called Middle River.
    You’ve played the games, you’ve trained, but do you have what it takes to make our Zombie Containment Team? Find out by joining us to make a stand against the Hounds of Hell. It is predicted on Friday November 4th at 6PM the undead ghouls that feed on human flesh will converge on FreeState Gun Range to overtake humanity’s last stronghold. We will not be using blades and arrows, but rather modern firearms against these ancient flesh eaters.
    Come out and try your skill in eradicating the creatures that seek to destroy all that is good. You can face the Zombies on our smoke filled live fire range in teams that not only test your accuracy but also your teamwork. You can also go through our maze of Zombie infested houses where you will be able to shoot real “live” ghouls. This is your opportunity to test your skill against another being who would love to feast on your brains unless you take them out first.
    Sign up now on our website at: www.freestategunrange.com or purchase tickets at the range. The live fire portion is $10.00 and the shoot house is $25.00. Your ticket will automatically enter you into a raffle for a free firearm. Snacks will be served throughout the night to nourish your body for the hellish fight you will encounter.
    FreeState Gun Range is located at: 11500 Crossroads Circle, Suite J, Middle River, MD 21220 OR whatever is left of Middle River!! Call us at 410-335-5100

Fox123

May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    I enjoyed when I went however I said the same thing last time, why wait till after holloween??? By November you are thinking about thanksgiving. I get the thinking of Halloween weekend parents are out with their kids, maybe think about the weekend before?

Just an observation, like I said it was enjoyable when I went but lost some ambiance I think.

APGIllini

Jun 15, 2012
    I'm interested in participating in both the live fire and Simunition events. Can I participate in both parts in the same time slot, or do I need to stagger the registration for each event? Thanks for clarifying, sounds like a fun event.

FreeState

Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    I'm interested in participating in both the live fire and Simunition events. Can I participate in both parts in the same time slot, or do I need to stagger the registration for each event? Thanks for clarifying, sounds like a fun event.

You should be able to do both events in the same time slot. You will have a great time. Also, tickets to the events enroll the shooter in a raffle for a shotgun. We have other giveaways as well.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    This year was the first Zombie shoot I've missed.

Spent it with my son, which was a good trade, but I still missed blasting away at the undead.

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Which raffle tickets won?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sparkey9901

Latest threads

Top Bottom