• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    So what was the shortest barrel at the shoot on Sunday? And what barrel length ended up winning?

I wanted to attend, but the timing just didn't work. The barrel length my Serbu Super Shorty is 6.5". With OO Buck, the spread is about 10-12 feet at 50 yards. :)

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    So what was the shortest barrel at the shoot on Sunday? And what barrel length ended up winning?

I wanted to attend, but the timing just didn't work. The barrel length my Serbu Super Shorty is 6.5". With OO Buck, the spread is about 10-12 feet at 50 yards. :)

One of MPDC's friends had a Serbu with a 6" or so barrel. Not sure who won though.

The Remington MCS was coolest gun there IMO :party29:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    My buddy brought a Serbu that they measured 200 times :) paperwork is 6 inches it got labeled 8 at the shoot.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    So it wasn't actually a gun that Serbu built?

f9eb9a40488f161d22d9c82c6ae3bba1_zps9cb939ce.jpg

Looks identical to this gun and I'm not 100% sure

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Are you going to put a video up on your YT channel?

Sean and I talked about it, but we didn't think it would go over to well with us videoing since it was a fairly structured event. That said, I think we may try one at Arlington next bust fest since they are also open to the public and generally have quite a variety there. We just need to make sure MPDC's buddy and Sundaeman show up :party29:

pskryja

Apr 5, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    I would like to thank everyone (club and non-club members alike) for your generous donations at our 2nd Annual MRPC Riot Gun Riot Pancake Breakfast. The cakes were light and fluffy, the butter plentiful and the syrup flowed. Despite Daylight Savings, people were coming in early to get themselves fortified for the shooting event. We also took care of others who happened to stop by when they heard about and/or smelled the sausages cooking. It was a lot of fun and if I had not had another engagement, I would have stayed around flipping flapjacks until noon. I would like to say a special Thank You to Lynda P. She brought doughnuts, her apron and a “what can I do” attitude.

The proceeds will be going to help beautify the AGC property.

Attachments

• 2015-03-08 08.15.10.jpg
      2015-03-08 08.15.10.jpg
      71.5 KB · Views: 272

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I would like to thank everyone (club and non-club members alike) for your generous donations at our 2nd Annual MRPC Riot Gun Riot Pancake Breakfast. The cakes were light and fluffy, the butter plentiful and the syrup flowed. Despite Daylight Savings, people were coming in early to get themselves fortified for the shooting event. We also took care of others who happened to stop by when they heard about and/or smelled the sausages cooking. It was a lot of fun and if I had not had another engagement, I would have stayed around flipping flapjacks until noon. I would like to say a special Thank You to Lynda P. She brought doughnuts, her apron and a “what can I do” attitude.

The proceeds will be going to help beautify the AGC property.

Hopefully we will be able to do this again for next year's Riot Gun Riot.

Looking at the responses, we may look at doing it at least once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom