• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tac

Zombie Threat Reducer
    Oct 16, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Hey guys! Looking to renew my AGC badge after having "missed" 2013 due to personal stuff. Should I assume that Range badging and club memberships can be renewed at the monthly meeting this month (Nov.)?

I bought a 2013 club membership Sept 21st, but after 3 trips at about 45mins each way, I still haven't been able to get a Range Badge. Just want to get squared away for 2014 and stop wasting time (and trips lol). :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Hey guys! Looking to renew my AGC badge after having "missed" 2013 due to personal stuff. Should I assume that Range badging and club memberships can be renewed at the monthly meeting this month (Nov.)?

I bought a 2013 club membership in late August, but after 3 trips at about 45mins each way, I still haven't been able to get a Range Badge. Just want to get squared away for 2014 and stop wasting time (and trips lol). :thumbsup:

You need to call the AGC and check the AGC website to see when they will be there.

Monumental will be issuing renewals at the November meeting and you can use the 2014 Monumental renewal to get the 2014 AGC range badge. We hope to have the AGC badging crew at our December meeting.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    The Monumental website says you can renew by mail. Can I renew mthat way? I'm current for 2013. If not will you be offering renewals at the Dec meeting? I cannot make Nov.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    The Monumental website says you can renew by mail. Can I renew mthat way? I'm current for 2013. If not will you be offering renewals at the Dec meeting? I cannot make Nov.

You can renew by mail for MONUMENTAL. We are offering 2014 renewals starting in November (as we have always done). If you want to renew for 2014 in November, you can.

I need to get the new forms to the webmaster to post on the webpage.

Once your Monumental renewal is done you can apply for the 2014 AGC range badge.
    ;

Tac

Zombie Threat Reducer
    Oct 16, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Michael, Is there any word on whether the AGC badging crew will be at the Dec 21st meeting so we can do a 1-stop shop for 2014 badges?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Michael, Is there any word on whether the AGC badging crew will be at the Dec 21st meeting so we can do a 1-stop shop for 2014 badges?

I sent in a request for having the AGC badging crew at the 12/21/13 mmeting.

I have not heard back from anyone at the AGC as of 2:51PM today (11/26/13).

Tac

Zombie Threat Reducer
    Oct 16, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I sent in a request for having the AGC badging crew at the 12/21/13 mmeting.

I have not heard back from anyone at the AGC as of 2:51PM today (11/26/13).

Rgr that. If you hear back from them and can give us a heads up here for our planning purposes, it would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom