• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No, just your typical corrupt Democrat Machine run state government. We have the best General Assembly that money can buy...

Well, “we” don’t, but someone sure as hell is getting their money’s worth…

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    You bet!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It sure would be nice to get some funding together, and hire a few folks to deep dive into the past of a few select Democrats and them make the deep dark secrets in their closet public.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It sure would be nice to get some funding together, and hire a few folks to deep dive into the past of a few select Democrats and them make the deep dark secrets in their closet public.

Oh. That could be a lot of fun.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I think that's something PACs can do, isn't it?

OPRES? Yes, I believe so; it's just information gathering in support of their lawful advocacy activities. Unless you do something stupid and otherwise illegal like tapping a phone line or breaking into someone's office to steal files.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Oh. That could be a lot of fun.

I think that's something PACs can do, isn't it?

OPRES? Yes, I believe so; it's just information gathering in support of their lawful advocacy activities. Unless you do something stupid and otherwise illegal like tapping a phone line or breaking into someone's office to steal files.

And then there's Project Veritas. All they need is something solid or an insider who snapped...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    And then there's Project Veritas. All they need is something solid or an insider who snapped...

They are pretty good at creatively editing things to take them out of context. And breaking and entering and wire tapping.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    "Breaking and entering" in 2010 ??
    They WALKED in wearing telephone repairman uniforms.

It's not like they had the FBI, CIA, DNC and every retired washington official make up false documents, false statements and try to frame a siting president.

IMO, PV does not go far enough, they need to step up there game

Um, okay.

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/article_99fb784b-b4b1-5571-935b-c325c57d3f6a.html

That was over an instance where they broke in to install secret cameras in a senator’s office. They pled to lesser charges.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    That's why we refer to it as playing chess, and not checkers. Some may not like the moves made, because they can't see next moves being set up.

I, for one, appreciate your explanation and approach. I really hate the laws that get suggested and passed, but I get the gamesmanship.

Thanks Dblas. I know you know how hard this is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom