• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Anyone have an Uberti 1860 Army .45 Colt conversion cylinder they wanna sell or trade? Used is perfectly fine. Tired of shooting black powder as fun as it is. Pistol is brand new and I cleaned the hell out of it and I'm still finding rust in places. Looking for a cartridge conversion cylinder. Some places have em for $200, I'd be ok with a use one with scratches. I have some AR parts to trade and maybe other stuff. Any ideas?

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Anyone have an Uberti 1860 Army .45 Colt conversion cylinder they wanna sell or trade? Used is perfectly fine. Tired of shooting black powder as fun as it is. Pistol is brand new and I cleaned the hell out of it and I'm still finding rust in places. Looking for a cartridge conversion cylinder. Some places have em for $200, I'd be ok with a use one with scratches. I have some AR parts to trade and maybe other stuff. Any ideas?

Check with HNP muzzle loading . I know he carries them but I dont what all he has in stock .They open at 1 or 2pm and are closed on Thursday and Sunday .

http://www.hnpmuzzleloading.com/location.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom