• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    If you look the wording is "obvious angle". So it needs to be enough of a not 90 degree to see that it is not 90 degrees.
    where is that wording? I don't doubt it, just like to know.

I dont think the VFG has an obvious angle. I'd call it a slight angle.

Middleman

Sep 25, 2020
    So he had a rifle in his home while asleep in his bed. No mention of parents. The quality of "journalism" is getting worse by the day.
    It was mom who call the police on him for having the gun. Found that in a different article

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    sleep.jpg

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    where is that wording? I don't doubt it, just like to know.

I dont think the VFG has an obvious angle. I'd call it a slight angle.
    If you can see that it's a slight angle, wouldn't that also be an obvious angle?
    They don't issue protractors to ATF agents, do they? LOL

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    If you can see that it's a slight angle, wouldn't that also be an obvious angle?
    They don't issue protractors to ATF agents, do they? LOL
    That's what I'd like to know. A slight angle is not necessarily obvious.

There is nothing about an obvious angle in any of the ATF notices I can find. I didn't see it in the law.

DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    What a stupid story. Was the home 'red flagged' because the kid was menacing or something? Did they take other firearms from the home? Who cares that the magazine was black? He had 2 rounds. What was he charged with? It looks like an AR pistol to me, not an SBR but that's not the pool I play in so I'm probably wrong. If it is a pistol, that could be enough to arrest him I suppose. Also, isn't that 'glue-like-substance' in the wrong place to cover a serial number? Looks to me like it's covering pins. Maybe pins not aligned properly? Dumb and not enough info. Stupid way to lose your rights and stupid story. *stomps away*
    I agree. I don’t know why they even go to the bother of reporting something that banal. (I do know, because bad bad gun with kid, twice blessed propaganda)

2500yards

Oct 12, 2009
    6 position rifle buffer tube does not work with any pistol brace on the market.
    Ok, I must have confused that with maybe the 5 position tubes. Honestly never counted the exact positions of adjustment but I have this setup on a few AR pistols.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Ok, I must have confused that with maybe the 5 position tubes. Honestly never counted the exact positions of adjustment but I have this setup on a few AR pistols.

It's not about the number of holes, bit the size, the adjustable tubes for pistols are larger than those for rifle butt stocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom