• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    PoS high on meth tried to break into an occupied home through a window. Mom was armed but fumbled around while also trying to dial 911. Son steps up to the plate, takes the gun, and shoots the PoS.

I agree completely with Colin's statement that the gun is neither good nor evil, it is just a tool. A valuable tool.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    PoS high on meth tried to break into an occupied home through a window. Mom was armed but fumbled around while also trying to dial 911. Son steps up to the plate, takes the gun, and shoots the PoS.

I agree completely with Colin's statement that the gun is neither good nor evil, it is just a tool. A valuable tool.

*****Good.

good`.jpg

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford

the media will never show more than 5 min of this sadly, we need to get rid of the fear and start teaching so the right people have the fear.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    young man 30 years from now talking to his kids counselor.
    counselor : "Were you ever bullied in school"
    Man : "Yes, but it all stopped in 7th grade one day"

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    young man 30 years from now talking to his kids counselor.
    counselor : "Were you ever bullied in school"
    Man : "Yes, but it all stopped in 7th grade one day"
    Some moron decided I was his target for the year in middle school (something about middle school age I guess)...anyway I put up with his crap for a while trying the "don't give a reaction, he'll get bored and move on" method. Didn't work. One day after lunch he walked past me as I was talking to some folk he shoulder-checked me. Hehe...I was like "excuse me for a moment" went to him and gave him a nice shove.

Went back to talking and and see their heads lean over my shoulder....I turned around just in time to catch sight of a fist right there. We scrapped for a bit, broken up by teachers, got "in school suspension" (still able to do work, but had to sit in a conference room all day for a week). Since we had to sit across each other I asked why he was that way..."I dunno."

But, to steal from Jhoon Rhee commercials, from that day on "no body bodder me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom