• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I am in the market for some clean, once fired, 12Ga 2-3/4 25mm (high-brass) Hulls. I prefer to have the Green Remington slugger hulls, but, will consider others. Does anyone have or know where I can get a few hundred nice clean hulls ? I usually get hem from the local range, but, it's been hit/miss with range pickups. I'll pay shipping for your old hulls. Please help. PM me please.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Loading up some of those special slugs? I might have to order another 1000+gr mold with a hollow base because the solids will not stabilize with shotgun rifling.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Loading up some of those special slugs? I might have to order another 1000+gr mold with a hollow base because the solids will not stabilize with shotgun rifling.

No sir all of my slugs do just fine. I am actually reloading some more of my special Crow Busters shotshells. I just prefer to use the Remington Slugger hulls for reloading shot. However, any high-brass shells are fine. The Remington Sluggers have a nice thick wall and can be reloaded several times. They also accept and 8 point crimp very well with no pedal-popping.

Attachments

• DSC01731.JPG
      DSC01731.JPG
      53.9 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads